Lifesize han in carbonite 1:1 illusive concepts review and gallery

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just pulled the trigger and got the one off ebay from toyrocket that I see you passed on, lightwave. It looks to me like it's damn near identical to the illusive one from the pics. God I hope I didn't make a huge mistake. I hope it's a solid piece and that it even arrives after I pay for it!

I saw that one too,i was afraid to take a chance on it ,good luck.
The price was right in my range but it bugs me that its not an 'illusive' and have no idea of its quality.

I saw that one too but passed on it. That was listed on ebay forever and I figured there was a reason it was sitting there and no one ever snatched it up. Let us know how it turned out...........

Yea, I guess I'm a just the biggest risk taker here! :lol:lol:lol. (maybe just the biggest idiot). Either way I'll report back when it comes.

Every time I see this piece I'm like, "Man this so cool!" I have bought and sold all kinds of Sideshow and other props and replicas but this piece along with my signed mark hamill lightsaber are those rare items you just dont think you could ever part with.

I go on the Dented helmet forum for every thing boba fett and there is an amazing sculptor /prop maker named BobaMaker and he bought the cast off the front which is a lot cheaper than buying the full prop and he created the rest of the box from scratch with wood and plastic, lights etc. Check out his site its awesome!
https://www.bobamaker.co.uk/Han in Carbonite_Project.html

I go on the Dented helmet forum for every thing boba fett and there is an amazing sculptor /prop maker named BobaMaker and he bought the cast off the front which is a lot cheaper than buying the full prop and he created the rest of the box from scratch with wood and plastic, lights etc. Check out his site its awesome!
https://www.bobamaker.co.uk/Han in Carbonite_Project.html

AWESOME! He has real talent! That's why 90% of the times the fan made replicas are better than ones made by licensed companies, the fans put their own soul in the project.

I think I'll buy the 1:1 cast of the Ford head, that is a great item! :monkey5

That guy's doing some great work :rock

Wish I had the patience and talent to do that to my life size Han :lol

Its cool what hes done, but this was not a pull from the illusive- i have seen this one beforeon ebay- its not very accurate. But got to give him props for trying to modify the non-screen accurate parts. Getting a mold of the han head def helped. Very talented. I like mine the way it is but if it lit up....too cool!

Hello lightwave000, I have some info for you regarding your comments on the Han. I am the owner of Han #1595, and it is supposed to be the very last one made. I formerly dated a manager of Spencer's, and that is where I purchased mine. I had placed one on layaway earlier during the production run when I was notified they may not be able to fill my order. I was obviously upset, so I had my girlfriend contact the manufacturer personally to see what was going on. They were apparently out of money, and discontinuing production. She asked if there was anything they could do for me because I actually had all of the signed paperwork promising me a Han. (Legal paperwork is always a plus!) They said they did have ONE left, but it was damaged. I told her to take it, no matter what. The damage consisted of a slightly cracked upper-left rear corner and some weird, very small cracks on the surface of the item. (They actually look pretty cool, I would never have known they didn't belong had I not been told.) They add a touch of realism to the "frozen" idea. The crack on the back-side doesn't even show. Also, you were right about the hair- mine does have different hair from yours. It appears a bit flatter. The piece is still fantastic, and now you can tell everyone what you know. I can send pics if you need or want. Where did your review move to site-wise? Thanks for taking the time to do all the posting and video review.

Also, as a suggestion, maybe you wouldn't mind posting the measurements of the base you received with your Han. It just adds to the stature and feeling of the piece. Some of us may want to make one as well. Just a thought.

That is really cool. I need to find one and somehow trick the wife into thinking I need it...*(talking about the life-sized Boba Fett, comment posted in the wrong place.)

Last edited:
I found mine over at the Rebelscum forums also. Got it back in 2005 from a guy whose wife was making him liquidate his entire SW collection. I paid a little under $5k at the time and I've seen a couple sell on eBay for nearly twice that much. There were supposed to be a total of 500 produced, but Don Post lost the SW license before the run was completed and rumor is that they made less than 200. Naturally it's the centerpiece of my collection, but I also have a life-size Vader, Stormtrooper and Darth Maul to keep Boba company. :cool:

all that and no High Def TV? you need to get your priorities straight if you got blu ray and surround sound you'd be in the movie you wouldnt need the help of that boba....tho i am very jealous of it :naughty

Back