Moe Prod. Custom 1/6 ALL BATMAN Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Custom 1/6 ALL......BATMAN

Very nice! and you say all these are available for ordering?

Do you have any detailed info on prices for each and if you are selling the parts individually what those prices are?

Just curious, I've been wanting to make my own custom Batman and I'm always looking for parts.

Those are all really awesome figures, you really got me interested!

Do you have any detailed info on prices for each and if you are selling the parts individually what those prices are?

Just curious, I've been wanting to make my own custom Batman and I'm always looking for parts.

Those are all really awesome figures, you really got me interested!

Sure My friend, Just PM me for details and photo of what you want...Thanks:wave

Batman By Elvis1976
batmanxn.jpg

Moe Prod Batmans...More to come.
picture.php

picture.php

Hey How did this Phantom get in here...lol
68581_118758438191423_100001718034061_120575_4073013_n.jpg

dsc02514a.jpg

dsc02519z.jpg

dsc02524e.jpg

PM for details, and what you might want...We will sell complete head, and suits, and full figures.
Thanks

Last edited:
Re: Moe Prod. Custom 1/6 ALL......BATMAN Thread.

Moe better not post Catwoman. I don't want you to get banned. lol. :)

Ok Guys...I am in talks with my Partner to do Batman arkham asylum and Joker...Stay Tuned.
1938-batman-arkham-asylum.jpg

batman-arkham-asylum-1936.jpg

im interested in those i will be checking here often

will you be offering the joker suit from the AA game

Wow, Moe, great stuff. Just to clarify, is that awesome Elvis Batman something you made for him, or what? It's a beautiful piece.

Wow, Moe, great stuff. Just to clarify, is that awesome Elvis Batman something you made for him, or what? It's a beautiful piece.

Hey Thanks Brother...NO! I sent Elvis the Head, Suit and he done the rest...He is Amazing when it comes to Batman customs...Love when I send him stuff to see what he does with His Own Take on the cape crusader...

I sent him one of my Robins...I wonder what he has up his sleeve for that! Can't wait.:wave

Yeah, all of the stuff on here just blows my mind. I'd like to see your take on Frank Miller's Batman. (Year One, All-Star, and TDKR)

I received my Batman parts and Joker head from Moe earlier in the week and I just finished my paint up on both. I may do some minor touch ups. I'm still working on the bodies. These are amazing sets Moe has up for offer. Well here are the pics.

Batman Dead End

img0666x.jpg

img0660q.jpg

Joker Dead End

img0664il.jpg

img0657rvk.jpg

It's even cooler when you think that somehow Moe was able to make a character played by "Boner" from Growing Pains look really cool in 1/6th scale. Speaks volumes for his work in my opinion.
4386839522_691803276e.jpg

JOKERdeadend.jpg

Hey Thanks johnnystar...Looks Good my friend, Build them up...

Myers Farm- Cool Pictures...He made a cool Joker in that Short Film...My Brother became good friends with Clark Bartram Batman.

Thanks for them Pics.

Yeah, all of the stuff on here just blows my mind. I'd like to see your take on Frank Miller's Batman. (Year One, All-Star, and TDKR)

would love a frank millar bats

Back