Moe Prod. Custom 1/6 ALL BATMAN Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Moe Prod. Custom 1/6 ALL......BATMAN Thread.

Miller and Jim Lee Bats please :clap

Definitely getting some stuff from you soon Moe. I just got a couple things I need to finish up custom wise before I jump on Bats.

jim lee bats make it happen

I like the blue shade on Bats. Reminds me the Bruce Timm/Paul Dini version.

Really? Clark Bartram made a great Batman. I really liked him the Worlds Finest short film he was in. I also really liked the actor who played Superman in that film. I always thought that they should have been in a JLA movie.

Really? Clark Bartram made a great Batman. I really liked him the Worlds Finest short film he was in. I also really liked the actor who played Superman in that film. I always thought that they should have been in a JLA movie.

Clark and Michael O'Hearn are great friends...And Yes He did play what I think a Superman should look like HUGE! Strong! Here is trailer of "Worlds Finest"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljeHGnrdw58
WF9.jpg

Trailer OF Grayson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjE6zEXPQc4&feature=related

hey moe you plan to do this costume right for the joker will it run the same as your reeves superman in price

Joker-arkham-asylum.jpg

hey moe you plan to do this costume right for the joker will it run the same as your reeves superman in price

Joker-arkham-asylum.jpg

Not sure Buddy, right now just the head scupts...If I can locate some of that Material I can have them Tailored.

We are Going to try Frank Miller bats and Jim Lee also.

Ok we will no longer be doing Jim lee bats... ZKULPTOR is doing it I just read... So if no one post frank miller also we will do it....and replace Jim lee with Neal Adams batman

That's an awesome Joker. How'd you put the body together?

Moe's Dead End Joker head
TTL 2.0 body
Sideshow's Phantom of the Opera tux (bleached and dyed) and shoe repainted.
Sideshow's Indiana Jones revolver.
Thanks for the compliment.

Sure. It looks really awesome!

Update on Joker.
new pants DC Direct Rorschach
shirt dyed and new tie
I think he is almost finished, I may get a vest and dye it green. (any suggestions?)
img0720lx.jpg

img0723gc.jpg

I'm really loving this figure, can't wait to finish Batman.

Nice job. Is the tie made of crepe' paper. I would suggest finding a nice ribbon. Check the remnants at WalMart, you'd be surprised what you can find. =~)

yeah it is, it was a temporary place holder. I look for better ribbon later. Thanks.

Back