Please check your Ironman 1:1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I was already preparing to save up for a warmachine bust to go with it. Guess I have to say goodbye to him and get my refund. Really gonna miss him though :(

I'm thinking of getting this one. (Yes, I know, shame on me lol) but I figure if the one I get ends up having paint issues, I'm already ready to have someone paint it for me.

Having said that, can someone point me in the direction of some of the best guys who have done repaints on this bust? Thanks for any help!

I'm thinking of getting this one. (Yes, I know, shame on me lol) but I figure if the one I get ends up having paint issues, I'm already ready to have someone paint it for me.

Having said that, can someone point me in the direction of some of the best guys who have done repaints on this bust? Thanks for any help!

Got one if you want one. Its got some minor paint issues. I have been waiting for alter ego comics to get back with me on sending it back to sideshow but they say sideshow's wholesale dept has been off for a couple weeks.

Alter Ego Comics went to bat for me. Sideshow sent me a shipping label to send my faulty painting peeling bust back to have it replaced. The nice thing is, and to all those who are worried about the new busts doing the same thing-apparently the new one I get and all the new ones have the paint issue solved. They must have skipped a step in the process or something lol.

Alter Ego Comics went to bat for me. Sideshow sent me a shipping label to send my faulty painting peeling bust back to have it replaced. The nice thing is, and to all those who are worried about the new busts doing the same thing-apparently the new one I get and all the new ones have the paint issue solved. They must have skipped a step in the process or something lol.

there's prob not a drop of primer on the thing :lol

Back