Preorder 66 - High-end Toy Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know too short! We Alll need more podcasting the only cure is more Podcast with 1/6 th scale collecting , statues and more :yess::clap looking forward to Episode 17, hopefully it will be soon.

"To cheat death is a power only one has achieved though centuries of the study of the Force..."

"...The Force is strong with you, EP16. A powerful episode you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as EP...17."

preorder66_episode17_palps.jpg

EP17...RIIIIISE!

preorder66_episode17_.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP17 "RIIIIISE"
i.e. The WHAT Monster?!
(Re)Recorded 01.08.2012

The first rule of EP17: You do not talk about EP16. The crew reunite to tackle Agent Schmidt, Designer Greek Gods, Macross Flashbacks, Samurai Pizza Cats and...Ohhhh. Did the Jack Sack REALLY go there?

FULL LENGTH, BABY.

AND PACKED WITH A BONUS FEATURE!

preorder66_episode17_yir.jpg

The crew take a look back at 2011 with their picks for the most notable products of last year.

preorder66_episode17_redskull2.jpg

EP17 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode17_hades.jpg

RSS feed

Direct link to Enhanced Version (m4a - preferred)

Direct link to audio-only version (mp3 - not as fancy)

preorder66_episode17_ben.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

Follow us on twitter: @Preorder66

LIKE us on facebook!
Preorder 66 Podcast | Facebook

preorder66_episode17_volfogg.jpg

IT COMETH!

preorder66_episode17_cckmonster.jpg

AND WTF??

preorder66_episode17_lakorjoker.jpg

_____

Last edited:
Awesome! Can't wait to get home to listen to this! I hope my question got answered!

Next time. :monkey4 The Year in Review took the place of Listener Questions this episode. But I promise we will get to it!

This episode definitely needs the theme song of one of the funniest cartoons!

Man: "Will somebody cue that bird?"

Samurai Pizza Cats (Oh yeah). Who do you call when you want some pepperoni?
Samurai Pizza Cats (Right on). They're stampin' out crime and you know that ain't baloney.

There's Speedy Cerviche: he's the leader of the bunch.
A heck of a fighter, Makes a heck of a lunch,

And little Polly Esther who's never afraid (That's me)
Of going into battle when the bad guy's invade.
There's Guido Anchovy, a wild romantic lover.
The cat gets down, down with a love-hangover.
Samurai Pizza Cats, they're so bad, they've got more fur than any turtle ever had.

They're stronger than old cheese (Stronger than old cheese)
Stronger than dirt (Stronger than dirt)
If you step on their tails, then your gonna get hurt. (Don't hurt me)

Samurai Pizza Cats (they're fightin crime)
All over town
3-2-1, Pizza Cats are on the run

The big cheese is a villan, who's lower than low. It's a bit of a shame he lives in Little Tokyo.
We've got our nasty Bad Bird and his nasty Ninja Crows. As soon as someone finds the script, we might begin the show.
Sit right back, pick up a seat and turn the sound up high, and if you want the full effect, go eat a pizza-pie!

SOLAR FLARES are the sworn enemies of High-end Toy Podcasts!

preorder66_episode18_solarflares.jpg

FIGHT BACK, PREORDER66!!!

preorder66_episode18_topshelf2.jpg

EP18 is LIVE!

preorder66_episode18_.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP18 "FLARES"
i.e. Barely Legal Kittens
Recorded 01.26.2012

Solar Flares DO NOT want this episode to happen. Nevertheless, the crew wage war against the cosmos and the Residents to discuss Headless Hot Toys, Sideshow's Droid Invasion, transforming hamburgers, ratchet joint fetishes, Enterbay's Tommy Lee Jones, Kotobukiya's LEDs, ORITOYS Acid Rain...and more. We tackle a listener question from Elendil. Watch out for Jarodimus' dangerous feline!

preorder66_episode18_incoming.jpg

EP18 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode18_figuresbossk.jpg

RSS feed

preorder66_episode18_figuresfourze.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

LIKE us on facebook!

preorder66_episode18_topshelf1.jpg

Solar Flares suck, but ACID RAIN is seriously cool.

preorder66_episode18_robits.jpg

This guy has no head.

preorder66_episode18_figures1.jpg

HULK SMASH SOLAR FLARES.

preorder66_episode18_HULK.jpg

_____

Hulk's a pretty good singer! :lol

Edit: Also, Great answers to my question!

Edit #2: Debating on whether or not to get a Hikaru Do You Remember Love 1/6th figure. My LCS has 1 or 2 in the discount room for $40.00 each!

Last edited:
Haha, thanks for the mention on the show :) Loving my Undying Carcass (that sounds wrong).
On EP18 you mentioned the Isaac Clarke statue would have the light feature on his back. Did Sideshow confirm that would be in the final product? On the prototype the back "life bar" looked painted. I think the light feature in the helmet looks great, and I would be really happy if they end up doing it on the back too.

Last edited:
I think Crasis tweeted that it was a mistake or something of that matter. Issac will not have the light up spine/life bar.

I think Crasis tweeted that it was a mistake or something of that matter. Issac will not have the light up spine/life bar.

Ah, ok. I'm always a few days behind on my twitter reading. I had hoped SSC had changed their minds and added the light. Still a neat statue regardless.

Edit #2: Debating on whether or not to get a Hikaru Do You Remember Love 1/6th figure. My LCS has 1 or 2 in the discount room for $40.00 each!

Sorry for getting back to you so late on this. Is it the blue-suited version of Hikaru? $40 is fair. If it's the white pilot suit version with helmet, that's a steal! I love both figures, but PopBox just couldn't compete with the growing demands of the 1/6 world. If you're a fan of Macross, they should hit all the right notes for you. After all, Hikaru was never a ninja or anything. :lol

On EP18 you mentioned the Isaac Clarke statue would have the light feature on his back. Did Sideshow confirm that would be in the final product? On the prototype the back "life bar" looked painted. I think the light feature in the helmet looks great, and I would be really happy if they end up doing it on the back too.

Yeah, sorry for that - we were misinformed before recording. I clarified on twitter, but I should have done so in all venues. Thanks to ArmoredFoe for catching it. :)

A NEW episode of Preorder66? On a SATURDAY?

preorder66_episode19_inconceivable.jpg

INCONCEIVABLE!!!

preorder66_episode19_maury.jpg

...INCONCEIVABLE!!!

EP19 is LIVE!

preorder66_episode19_r.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP19 "INCONCEIVABLE"
i.e. Kaiju Paternity Tests
Recorded 02.08.2012

The crew gather together to birth an episode absolutely, totally, and in all other ways INCONCEIVABLE. Sideshow reveals some INCONCEIVABLE figure news. Tamashii Nations' new Godzilla offerings pose questions of paternity. Inigo Montoya! VAVA bourbon! Twi'lek belly button rings! Maury Povitch!? INCONCEIVABLE!

preorder66_episode19_lilg.jpg

EP19 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode19_topshelfA.jpg

RSS feed

preorder66_episode19_robits.jpg

[email protected]

LIKE us on facebook!

preorder66_episode19_incoming.jpg

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

preorder66_episode19_topshelfB.jpg

TOYOTASATSU: The fiction expands...

preorder66_episode19_outtakes.jpg

_____

Sorry for getting back to you so late on this. Is it the blue-suited version of Hikaru? $40 is fair. If it's the white pilot suit version with helmet, that's a steal! I love both figures, but PopBox just couldn't compete with the growing demands of the 1/6 world. If you're a fan of Macross, they should hit all the right notes for you. After all, Hikaru was never a ninja or anything. :lol

The Blue suit! If I can, I think I will get it! Looking forward to listening to the new episode when I get hom from work tonight!

Awesome! Let me know what you think of it. I'm always happy to see some Macross love. :rock

Forgot to post, sorry! :lol

The episode was great! I for one quite enjoy the talk of Macross! I enjoyed the Macross series, as well as the Americanized Robotech version. Even play the Palladium RPG now and then!

Back