Sculping heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, please keep to doing characters others avoid... if I see one more Heath Ledger I'm gonna loose my mind :lol

Can you do a Bruce Campbell from ed2 something like this .

EvilDead2_149Pyxurz.jpg

Thank you Sparkstrom, yes I have Starsky & Hutch on my list.

Hi Galactiboy, dont´worry my friend, I´m agree enough Ledger to me.

Thanks Krec, interesting character, you mean this expression?

Superb. :rock

Well I disagree with you here. Him going for mainstream sculpts wouldn't harm at all, but would enhance his rep here. Reaching a wider audience is always beneficial and by doing so that doesn't mean he stops belting out these classics.

You are entitled to your opinion.
However, there are few sculptors commited to filling the void that Alex is working on. A wider audience is fine, but when even the big companies try that then neglect their base customers why want the little guy to do it. Sideshow started out with Buffy ad the Universal Monsters, grabbed some classic licenses [still waiting for the Happy Days line since its announcement many years ago] and now you can't get much other than Star Wars and GI Joe. Hot Toys announces some great stuff, never really completes a line and really seems most content with just making Marvel figures.
Stay the course Alex. Your classic actor sculpts are amazing and I truly hope you can get to the ones I want most. :bow

Thank you Sparkstrom, yes I have Starsky & Hutch on my list.

Hi Galactiboy, dont´worry my friend, I´m agree enough Ledger to me.

Thanks Krec, interesting character, you mean this expression?

Yea that expression if you need more pics let me know.

Back