Sculping heads

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hate is the wrong word, it's just it don't sound very stern more " how are you my lover?"
How things could have been check [email protected] pmsl
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSm9DDxQv8E[/ame]

never got my A&C heads I was promised:dunno

Hey Moe, you will not be disappointed! The Abbott and Costello sculpts are excellent, although as Jungle Jom mentioned in a previous post, they will take a while (about a month) to get to you.

Hey Alex, good to see you back and posting! Since we are talking about Abbott and Costello, how about considering Groucho, Harpo, and Chico?! You will have several buyers (x3)!

Alex you should really go more mainsteam. Maybe an unhatted Plainview (There Will be Blood) ? :monkey3

Please do Yul Brynner head sculpt. You're the only artist sculpting classic tough guys. I disagree on going more "mainstream" those are covered by 95% of sculptors.

Please do Yul Brynner head sculpt. You're the only artist sculpting classic tough guys. I disagree on going more "mainstream" those are covered by 95% of sculptors.

Oh! I think I understand now, yea, you right, I don´t sell Old classic actors like I would, but I do it. Agree with you, I think there are enough excellent sculptors doing all other stuffs.
Yul Briner will be a good one for sure,,,

I agree. There enough guys sculpting the same "mainstream" heads. The old school guys need the attention.
By the way, James Coburn as Derek Flint has been long overlooked. Those Steiner Cross of Iron sculpts just don't cut it.

I agree. There enough guys sculpting the same "mainstream" heads. The old school guys need the attention.
By the way, James Coburn as Derek Flint has been long overlooked. Those Steiner Cross of Iron sculpts just don't cut it.

A very few wants old actors 1/6 but I love sculpting them! somebody have to do that ;)

James Coburn, yes! I was thinking could be, and others from "great scape" cast. young Bronson also,,,

Last edited:
A very few wants old actors 1/6 but I love sculpting them! sombody have to do that ;)

James Coburn, yes! I was thinking could be, and others from "great scape" cast. young Bronson also,,,

Good, Alex, please continue with your work on older classic actors! For those of you unaware, Alex had done a number of great sculpts. Take a look at his previous threads...amazing work!

you mean my friend? this sounds interesting, but my English is limited, sorry.

Sorry about that.

I meant that you should take on sculpts from movies people collect figure from. Like an unhatted Daniel Plainview from There Will be Blood. :wave

Good, Alex, please continue with your work on older classic actors! For those of you unaware, Alex had done a number of great sculpts. Take a look at his previous threads...amazing work!

Thank you very much for your kind words as always Geronimo my friend.

Ok, I get it! yep, Interesting actor over here. It could be, thank you for advice.

Superb. :rock

Well I disagree with you here. Him going for mainstream sculpts wouldn't harm at all, but would enhance his rep here. Reaching a wider audience is always beneficial and by doing so that doesn't mean he stops belting out these classics.

Superb. :rock

Well I disagree with you here. Him going for mainstream sculpts wouldn't harm at all, but would enhance his rep here. Reaching a wider audience is always beneficial and by doing so that doesn't mean he stops belting out these classics.

I think all subjects are valuable, my line is Old actors, but , I could try also on actual faces. Anyway all face is a pleasant chalenge.
so, not wrong to me to sell a little more for vary,,, all advices are welcome.

Back