SDCC 2013 - Sideshow Party!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The party isn't about prizes to begin with. It's about hanging out with everyone getting a chance to BS. The prizes are a cool way of SS thanking fans who make it to comic-con and those not going do get chances for things via the site during the event. So it all works out.

Exactly, The party isn't about prizes. AT ALL it's about hanging out with your friends. We are lucky that Dave and Sideshow even throw a party. It's my personal highlight of comic con.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ahhh, this is what I was looking for! :) Hope to see some new and some familiar faces in SD.

Hmm, you know, they could throw a raffle for the boardies that can't make it?

Alex or the mistress could just take names in this forum (or thread) of those whom want to enter...and the board names get drawn at the party? Then they just send them a pm later.

Just a thought.

Sideshow has a bunch of contests and giveaways during SDCC on their Comic Con page. There's three open right now. Go crazy.

The party isn't about prizes to begin with. It's about hanging out with everyone getting a chance to BS. The prizes are a cool way of SS thanking fans who make it to comic-con and those not going do get chances for things via the site during the event. So it all works out.

Spoken like a true gentleman

Last edited by a moderator:
Sideshow has a bunch of contests and giveaways during SDCC on their Comic Con page. There's three open right now. Go crazy.

You missed the point. It was more of a suggestion of gesture to those boardies/SSF (like duckett) who cant make it. And yeah, I haven't entered one yet.

Last edited:
Unbelievably, my company gave me the days off that I asked for, so I get to attend more than 2 days of Comic-Con this year.

Just bought my ticket to the Sideshow Party. A special thanks to GrueSam for letting me know.

I'm new to this community but I definitely think I'm leaning towards getting tickets to this for me and my wife and meeting you all.

Back