SDCC stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lcummins said:
Oh yeah! I remember now... I think Dusty posted a picture of the "aftermath" on the SDCC galleries! :D
Wow I think I am staying away from you guys. And yes I was just looking there is a picture of shopping cart and a large metal scupture.

jlcmsu said:
dang :lol

My Dad and I saw a couple of people that where pretty plastered out around the CC when we got done with the LOTR Symphony.

I really, really, really, really hope there is a LoTR Symphony this year. Missed it last year, but heard it at the hollywood bowl a couple of years ago. Was it good last year?

One of the most amazing times of my life. It was really cool not only because the music was so well played and transported you back to ME, but I got to experience it with my Dad who's my best friend in the world. I got to go thanks to Tom who I truly owe for that.

The Symphony was awesome. It sounded exactly like the recordings. The soprano soloist had the purest voice I have ever heard--it was just amazing to hear her sing. If you ever get the chance to experience this live performance, then I highly recommend that you do it.

tomandshell said:
The Symphony was awesome. It sounded exactly like the recordings. The soprano soloist had the purest voice I have ever heard--it was just amazing to hear her sing. If you ever get the chance to experience this live performance, then I highly recommend that you do it.

Yeah, I saw it with several of the Austin group in Houston, and even Danny was there! It is something you have to experience in person!

And Tom, only 42 till 7000!

lcummins said:
Yeah, I saw it with several of the Austin group in Houston, and even Danny was there!

I hope you didn't leave too much trash on the ground for him to pick up afterwards. Please don't make his job harder than it already is.

lcummins said:
And Tom, only 42 till 7000!

Hey, wow!! I had stopped paying attention for a bit and didn't realize how close I was getting to the next 1K mark.

Hey all! I was only able to go for one day last year and it was AWESOME!!! This year I plan to stay for the whole time so I was wondering what is a resonable price I should expect to pay for a hotel room? There will be 2 other guys going with me. Are there more than one hotel you can reserve from on Feb. 6th on the SDCC website? And do they give good discounts? Any help would be most appriciated.

There are more than one hotel listed for reservations when they go up on the site. They range around the $135 (sometimes less, just depends what hotel and what size room you get) and on up per night. Discounts are not avaliable through the website.

Back