SDCC Vader Experimemt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
Updated. Thanks guys. How did you order yours a day later Bannister?
I ordered mine over the phone about 35-40 minutes after it went on sale, but the order didn't show up online til a day later.

Wow. Maybe ordering by phone is the way to go... he he updated with first letter of last name and State. :cool:

pixletwin said:
Wow. Maybe ordering by phone is the way to go... he he updated with first letter of last name and State. :cool:
The sad part was, when it went on sale I tried calling for 15 minutes and couldn't get through, so I figured I would call back later and get on the waitlist. To my surprise it was still for sale when I called back when the phone lines had died down. Also, first letter H, location Texas.

Bannister said:
The sad part was, when it went on sale I tried calling for 15 minutes and couldn't get through, so I figured I would call back later and get on the waitlist. To my surprise it was still for sale when I called back when the phone lines had died down. Also, first letter H, location Texas.

Sad part for me was I was online @ 9:55 and couldn't get the order page to load until 10:25. I usually nail these P.P.O's (I have all SW and LOTR 12" Ex) within a few minutes they go up, so in this case some customers who were directed to the crashed servers couldn't get connected at all and others did. Fortunately SSC did get most of this straightened out although this PPO was not democratic by any means.

Ah, the good ol days... win some lose some, I have been lucky enough to get them all so I have no complaints...

I love this company and they love my CC!

Here's mine: 2006-04-28 17:20:42
Last Name Letter: "Z"

2006-04-28 17:08:12

First letter of last name: F

updated again. I am also including our scummer brethren from rebelscum.com and their entries are noted with an asterix. :D

pixletwin said:
Happy Days will be here again on Friday!!! :lol :D :cool:

Dancing days are here again
As the summer evenings grow
I got my flower, I got my power
I got a woman who knows.

Chorus

I said its alright
You know its alright
I guess its all in my heart

Youll be my only, my one and only
Is that the way it should start?

Crazy ways are evident
In the way that youre wearing your clothes
Suppin boze is precedent
As the evening starts to glow.

Chorus

I told your mamma Id get you home
But I didnt tell her I had no car
I saw a lion he was standing alone
With a tadpole in a jar.

Chorus

Dancing days are here again
As the summer evening grows
You are my flower, you are my power
You are my woman who knows.

Chorus

You ordered it through Sideshow on June 24th? How did you do that? :0

Edit: Me thinks you waitlisted it, yes? cool.

pixletwin said:
Updated. Who wrote that song?:cool:

plant-page.jpg

pixletwin said:
You ordered it through Sideshow on June 24th? How did you do that? :0

Edit: Me thinks you waitlisted it, yes? cool.

samuel_l_jackson(pulp-fiction-med).jpg

As Jules would say, CORRECTAMUNDO!:chew

Last edited:
Back