SDCC Vader Experimemt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated. Looks like shipping situation looks good if you live in Texas or East of Mississippi river. How weird.... :lol

pixletwin said:
Updated. Looks like shipping situation looks good if you live in Texas or East of Mississippi river. How weird.... :lol

Or made a phone order after 10:30, please let us know if any converted waitlisters get theirs shipped before others...

pjam - I will definately let you know about waitlisters shipping if he lets me know (I think only one wait lister has registered in this thread).

Batty - Congrats. Keep me updated. ;)

Wor-Gar - It had occured to me that maybe they are going from Eastern US to Western so everyone gets theirs at the same time. My status hasn't changed. Qrest_fourstar is from IA and his status has changed... So we'll see. :cool:

Everyone else let me know as your status updates so I can post it here! :D

YAY! I just got notice in the email that mine will be shipping soon and, get this, they are shipping it UPS! How weird is that? I never requested UPS or anything. Woo hoo. Updated... My official status on SSC still says Order Placed...

Yep, I just got the new UPS notice as well.

SS usually does FedEx with me, but I'll go with UPS. I never specified one or the other either. SS must be getting better rates with UPS.

pixletwin said:
YAY! I just got notice in the email that mine will be shipping soon and, get this, they are shipping it UPS! How weird is that? I never requested UPS or anything. Woo hoo. Updated... My official status on SSC still says Order Placed...

Same here PT now "Shipping Soon" :D

Here in Chicago, no update from "Order Placed" Status yet, on any of the SDCC preorders I made, Vader, Freddy or Subject number 5.

Vader Order was placed 2006-04-28 17:20:08

and my last name starts with a W

pixletwin said:
Why do you think they are going UPS? Zakk just got notice that his going UPS as well....

Like I said, SS must have gotten a better deal on mass-shipping thru UPS.

Maybe the President of UPS collects Sideshow! :D

Updated.. Thanks Seaward!

And Wor-Gar: I think you are right. Either that or they heard everyones Fed-Ex horror stories and finally decided to do address it. :monkey3

Mine has shipped it was ordered: 2006-04-28 17:05:52, Status is still order placed. I am in Maryland and Last name starts with L.

Wor-Gar said:
Hey! Mine is scheduled for delivery TOMORROW!

Come on, UPS! Ya-hoo!
Looking forward to seeing your kitchen again with a naked Vaderkin to drive the women wild! :lol

Back