Sideshow Star Wars Maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lighted light saber would :rock2 but for me it wouldn't be necessary. I would still be happy with the final product if it looks like the proto.

i cant wait for the nomad obi wan to go up for preorder it just look's so amazing in person a definate must buy.

I'm hoping for LOTR pricing on these, but everyone I spoke to who saw it in person feels it is 1/5 or even 1/4 scale. That will undoubtedly push the SW maquette line beyond my budget. So personally, I'm hoping the line is more 1/6 to 1/5 at the most...

C1.jpg

He's even got Vaders' saber hanging on his belt. Would you say he's about 18 inch?

I'd guess its 1/5 to 1/4th scale its quite large and it is quite tall but more wide. will definately have to figure how and where to display it as i plan on getting all of the maquettes cause they all look so amazing i have to own all of them :)

Wow--this is great----
Fantastic prize----I would have taken my pants off right there---maybe thats why I don't win stuff:slap

I'm hoping for LOTR pricing on these, but everyone I spoke to who saw it in person feels it is 1/5 or even 1/4 scale. That will undoubtedly push the SW maquette line beyond my budget. So personally, I'm hoping the line is more 1/6 to 1/5 at the most...

It looked 1/5 scale to me.

Wow--this is great----
Fantastic prize----I would have taken my pants off right there---maybe thats why I don't win stuff:slap

I thought about taking my pants off to win a prize, but decided not to. I want to be invited back one day. :lol

I'd guess its 1/5 to 1/4th scale its quite large and it is quite tall but more wide. will definately have to figure how and where to display it as i plan on getting all of the maquettes cause they all look so amazing i have to own all of them :)

:exactly: :goodpost: I will be following this line with great interest and most likely pick them all up as well.

Back