Sideshow Star Wars Maquettes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did it say Star Wars specifically? I know the Stegosaurus is pre-ordering this week. :yess:

This week! I'm ready, bring it on SS! ::impatient:These are going to be awesome! :yess::yess::yess:

lol this hasnt even been in a sneak peek video, it will not go up for preorder till september or october

:lecture Listen to misfit, she was at the reveal party. I also need the few I do want to order to fit comfortably between LOTR maquette orders, and I have a feeling Arwen is coming soon...

Yeah @ furystorm im glad as well on obi wan not coming out for awhile so much stuff coming out 4th quarter :thud:

cant wait to get the nomad Kenobi. love how it looks like he would look ten years ater episode 3. hope saber lights up

Hard to believe these have been in the works for so long, and we're now on the cusp of getting a few OT editions in just a few months time.

Please, please, Sideshow, don't abandon this line prematurely. Give us another five home runs!

Hard to believe these have been in the works for so long, and we're now on the cusp of getting a few OT editions in just a few months time.

Please, please, Sideshow, don't abandon this line prematurely. Give us another five home runs!

I wasn't aware that this has been such an old project. Very cool to see the fruits of this.

Back