Sith Anakin Confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomandshell said:
How many Popbot and Twisted Rabbit fans are out there? Speak up! You stole my LOTR spot, darn you!

I'll be trying like hell to get the Twisted Rabbit for my girlfriend. If I can't will you pick one up for me?

tomandshell said:
How many Popbot and Twisted Rabbit fans are out there? Speak up! You stole my LOTR spot, darn you!

I would be very surprised if the mystery exclusive isn't LOTR. But, Sideshow does surprise from time to time, so maybe you're right.

Yeah... I really want that damn zombie... and I don't even know what he looks like yet!! Is that sad?? :sick

I have issues..lol

Sith Eyes Anakin, at least I have a shot... See the rest of you non-attendees on ordering day!

The Freddy was the thing I was most shocked about! Weren't we just having a discussion about the need for more Freddy??

And just like that... our prayers are answered...

EVILFACE said:
If all he has is painted eyes them he's just meh!

I agree. I can do that to the one I ordered. Even with the possible "singed" clothing, I mean how singed were they in the movie anyway?

I guess the big deal is really the BOX. People will want it just because it says "Darth Vader" on it.

Yup ......very happy about freddy.. would like to get vader..but really want Freddy

The last one if the Boba Fett PF. He is making that sound because he is slowly being digested for a thousand years.

iansilv said:
what the heck is the last one? Is that some kind of code?

That would most likely be the new Dead figure...A zombie like Patient Zero was last year. If you do not want... you are cool in my book! Makes it easier for me... :lol

Should be pretty interesting to see how the new figure looks though... just to compare to Zero...

Wor-Gar said:
I agree. I can do that to the one I ordered. Even with the possible "singed" clothing, I mean how singed were they in the movie anyway?

That's why it's called a variant. It's something that will be cool to some (like me) and not so much to others (like you). That way they don't piss off too many fans.

x1pqH4b6poLvbidMovzli3oMg7WtHF2NcJ1GPxGsIjGSLY2ggGw2d8ChP9fBsNfvFHEh5ibwFeqFhRaiLLHdDRWzujhCLpor_kwXndXaF_C5Av6gnM1OiPHZ8HmX8qZfYBnSeGLyhYK-kRKPDu5h-bIOg

Here's what I am hoping it looks like.

So I guess this makes him the first Sith figure since Maul has not been officially announced yet. He will be available first also since the con is in July.

EVILFACE said:
The last one if the Boba Fett PF. He is making that sound because he is slowly being digested for a thousand years.

If it is Boba Fett there will be some VERY upset people who have been waiting for their Dead figure for a year...that would be very interesting though

Back