Action Figure Skiman's Horror Workshop [VAMPIRES....DEACON FROST WIP, DAVID THE LOST BOYS WIP]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread! "He's ALIVE!!!"

I have never considered wanting a Frankenstein figure before until seeing yours. Awesome Ski!!! :clap

Honestly, the oldschool SSC Universal Monsters are a must for any real horror fan (even Ski, he just doesn't know it yet! :lol). :lecture:lecture:lecture

Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread! "He's ALIVE!!!"

Other shoulder WIP (work in progress) and more back details just beginning to take shape.

109_1950.jpg

Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread!!!!!!!!!

Are you going to make that into a poseable figure or a statue?

:rock Looks sick bro! Did you paint all the upper body yourself, including the head?
Also, which type of clay/putty are you using on the hair? Im thinking of doing something similar on one of my customs but need to make sure the clay I use doesnt easily break.

Nomak ver 2.0 ready for molding.

109_1956.jpg

:rock :rock :rock

Hey TFG, that's Super Sculpey Firm with a mix batch of wax and Super Sculpey III, I do plan on a remold so it doesn't break. Almost all wax or clay/firm will break over time, it's just the nature of the beast once it's bake.

:lol @ King

"in time.... in time...."

linda-blair-tubes.jpg

Oh and forgot about your other question TFG, that's just the factory paint from Hot Toys, plan on seeing a repaint though. :)

109_1955.jpg

Nice one! Tanks ski. The hair looks really really good. Gives it more character.

Nice one! Tanks ski. The hair looks really really good. Gives it more character.

Thank you TFG, I posted this in order places but I might as well finished it off here as well.

379434-resident10zf7.jpg

K, done for tonight until a repaint, phew...

109_1961.jpg

109_1962.jpg

109_1964.jpg

Yes, she has the zig-zag parted hair in RE2

109_1958.jpg

109_1959.jpg

Can't wait to paint her lips, it throws the likeness like crazy.​

Last edited:

Very nice work in this thread. You got some real talent there brother. It's almost hard for me to imagine a bodybuilder who can raise the intensity to enormous levels to haul the heavy weights at the gym and then to be able to lower the intensity to such a Zen like level where he can concentrate and have a steady hand at this intricate and difficult craft. It's almost similar to a Shaolin priest.

Back