Action Figure Skiman's Horror Workshop [VAMPIRES....DEACON FROST WIP, DAVID THE LOST BOYS WIP]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Skiman's Everything Horror Custom Thread!!!!!!!!!

WOW, thank you for that comment Phil, that might have been one of best statements someone has ever given me. :bow

More progress, still rough...

109_1969_black_white.jpg

109_1971_black_white.jpg

Fantastic work SKI!!!

Great work Ski, the details are awesome!

Re: Skiman's Horror Customs ("U ___ is crazy! Look. That big ___ gota rocket launcher

:rock Looking sick my friend! This is 1/6 scale, right?

Re: Skiman's Horror Customs ("U ___ is crazy! Look. That big ___ gota rocket launcher

Thank you buddies, of course 1/6 for shizzel.

A little bit further on Alice, it might the longest I can make the hair without harming articulation.

109_2004.jpg

109_2009.jpg

109_2008.jpg

109_2007.jpg

109_2006.jpg

109_2005.jpg

I sneak of the final sculpt that I plan on altering in it's final state. This will be final outlook on Alice for RE2, I have the length now sculpted and hardened enough to where I can get it further in length and perhaps tapered down on the sides.

Just a moc up in PS.

Alice_Moc.jpg

Version 2.0 Nomak, stay tuned for painted pics soon.

DSCN0023.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0020.jpg

DSCN0027.jpg

DSCN0026.jpg

Awesome work Skiman! :D

ski, GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!! :)

Re: Skiman's Horror Customs ("It's... strange. It hurts... it hurts no more. ...")

Working on a bit of everything today, hoses for you know who... :naughty

DSCN0072.jpg

Re: Skiman's Horror Customs ("It's... strange. It hurts... it hurts no more. ...")

Thank you TurdFerguson! :rock

A couple close ups with lighting in his face, I'm also going to upload a small vid, stay tuned. I never did a video on my first version so....

JaredNomak.jpg

JaredNomak1.jpg

Last edited:

[ame]https://youtu.be/ii2MJS83hcQ[/ame]

Back