Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

IMG_5696.jpg

IMG_5701.jpg

Thank you soooooo much Josh! Excellent communication, fast and extremely safe packaging/shipping. VERY impressed with you!

Holy ^^^^ man those look incredible. You gotta keep those 2 even when you go PF/statue only :rock

are the just ss t-800's with their heads repainted by josh?

IMG_5696.jpg

IMG_5701.jpg

Thank you soooooo much Josh! Excellent communication, fast and extremely safe packaging/shipping. VERY impressed with you!

Thanks for posting pics. Those really turned out great. Its alot different to me when i actually get to see them on the body. Great stuff! :horror

Ok just wrapped up on classic Obi Wan. This is a great sculpt and a pleasure to paint due to all the detail. I posted some before and afters.

IMG_8830.png

IMG_8835.png

IMG_8831.png

IMG_8833.png

Wow! You took old Obi from cartoony looking caricature to Alec Guiness. Amazing work.

Which is why I'm getting him to do my Locke and House :rock

Tell me he wouldn't be perfect to for House's shocking eyes:

hugh-laurie-new-movie.jpg

Munch, you just talked me into getting Josh to do my House too. I'm going to have to contact Chris H. somehow and hope that I can get him to send me a unpainted head instead.

A few of you freaks were asking for a before and after on General Kenobi so here you go!

Untitled-1-4.png

I've been researching your work Josh and all I've got to say is simply stunning! This Obi Wan has to be some of your best work yet. I think I really need you to repaint my SS Indiana Jones' head sculpts.

You guys just need to see his work in person .............. MUCH better than pics, although his pics are amazing too. His eye work is better than anything any 1/6 company produces imo.

Both of those Obi-Wan's look stellar! nice work!

Thanks guys for the continued support on those sculpts. Alot more coming up as promised. Also i just mailed out several packages so if i contacted you your stuff is headed your way! :chew If i havnt contacted you soon.....very soon. Now do the nanner dance in the mean time:banana

I study your work most religiously! That elder Obi-Wan is a favorite. I am painting one as well, so mine will post soon, but man...you are some kind of an artist!
You make me wanna be a better artist!
Can't say it better than that.

Keep on rockin' us Josh. Nanner dance indeed! :banana

Back