Small_Studios Painted Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Small_Studios Figure Gallery

:horror Wow! Josh you must be doing great things for the Master Les to say something so nice!

Josh, Les and ............ er Josh :D are the very best imo! You guys rock!

Now it is time for the Banana Dance! :banana

Munch, you just talked me into getting Josh to do my House too. I'm going to have to contact Chris H. somehow and hope that I can get him to send me a unpainted head instead.

Yeah I'm waiting to hear back from Chris too. I really hope all is well with him. :eek:

But yeah, Josh will be perfect to get those eyes! He paints the most brilliant eyes around :rock

Yeah I'm waiting to hear back from Chris too. I really hope all is well with him. :eek:

But yeah, Josh will be perfect to get those eyes! He paints the most brilliant eyes around :rock

You've got that right! No doubt about it, House has got to have those intense eyes.

You guys just need to see his work in person .............. MUCH better than pics, although his pics are amazing too. His eye work is better than anything any 1/6 company produces imo.

No one had to ever convince me, Josh has easily become my go to man... I love his style...

I can't wait to hold my first pieces from him and make my figures ! :angelsmil

Ditto. I had both my House and Cameron/River sculpts going to him.......

I know how much artists love to see their work on a "finished" figure. Its not done yet, but it looks great already!

dsc01113iuo.jpg

dsc01114yra.jpg

Most of the credit has to go to Josh. I literally just threw the parts together so there is no skill or talent on that part. Once I weather him though, I'd be happy to take some praise, but for now it ALL should go to Josh :rock

All you need is those arm skin things...

Most of the credit has to go to Josh. I literally just threw the parts together so there is no skill or talent on that part. Once I weather him though, I'd be happy to take some praise, but for now it ALL should go to Josh :rock

Not bad Buttmunch. Guess that head was yours after all!

Can't wait to see what he does to my Locke head!!! I have my body weathered and waiting... :monkey5

here is my finished medicom TDK batman with custom cape head widening mod and repaint thanks to Josh. he is one of my favorite pieces now.
DSCF0467.jpg

DSCF0466.jpg

DSCF0465.jpg

here is a closeup shot of the head. My camera is not that good so i stole the pic from josh. Also since then I have widened it and it has bee drastically improved.
IMG_9353.png

Great looking Batman. makes me want to get one:lol Thanks for posting after shots. I cant wait to see Two Face all done up.

Well keeping with the above post here is another Joker i did recently for a fellow freak. This is the "Party Crasher" version.

IMG_9435.png

IMG_9430.png

IMG_9433.png

i think that may be your best joker. It totally gives a sense of that scene with the caked on makeup. great job.

Amazing ! Awesome ! WOW !

This is the same guy that made the paint job based on JC Hong's version with the tears? I can't keep up with who does what.

Back