Stations Custom Cases!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great stuff and very reasonably priced. I forsee you being a very busy boy very soon...

He is right man i also see you doing very well with this idea of yours ..if all goes well with my possible order ..i will be coming back 2 you for sure to treat the odd figure in my collection with a nifty display box:)

Once I get some spare cash I might pick up a couple. I don't want to clutter my Detolfs so I have been putting my new bash's on top. They look unfinished though just standing up there. I think they'd look alright in a case. ;) and save me from dusting them.

Yes, I can make larger cases for sure. Send me a pm with your size and I'll make up a quote. Also, I'm not sure if it's against the board rules for me to post prices on the main thread, can I do that? It would probably ease up my inbox lol

I'll get the size to you as soon as I get them from Bobby, but I'd love to work something out. Great work.

I'm tempted to order some for my HT Predators (Berserker, Falconer and Tracker when he is released).

I'll PM you later dude.

I thought the same Hicks, turns out they're not that difficult to assemble and can be shippped flat!

I thought I had! Sorry!! This case idea is apparently very popular lol. If anyone feels like I may have missed their pm, or anything, post in here, I'm subscribed to the thread so I'll get an email. Pm on it's way bud.

Thanks man, I'm sure you PM box has exploded.

Excellent work Station I'll be interested further down the road once I get my Testosterone Team up and running :rock

I'd love a case for my batpod ..the only thing that has been riding that bike has been dust particles.

I gotta dcd batch bat.

Hey, just to give a little bit of an update. To those that have placed orders, everything is in production if you've approved graphics. I have more material on order, so everything should be progressing smoothly! If i haven't responded to anyone or if you think I may have forgotten about you, please PM me. Things got a little hectic lol.

These look great.
Have seen similar ones without the engraving and was going to make my own at some point as the acrylic is very cheap and easy to get.
Saying that yours look the nuts with the engraving on them:)
I think you have priced fairly and might be interested depending on shipping costs to the uk.
All the best with your sales reckon these will be a big hit,now tell me secret of the etching and I'll clean up overhere..........anytime:)

Back