Stations Custom Cases!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Station!! Received my case. Thanks a lot man!!! I will be posting pics as soon as the mask comes in. Awesome packing and great work man, thanks again! I'm leaving a +1 in the feedback thread.

Bookmarking 'cause these rock! Nice job, going to peruse the collection today to see if I can get some of these to work with my stuff.

might have to pick one of these up for the upcoming pop culture lion o figure. curious though how much it would cost since it would have to be around 35 inches tall.

Here is my case made by Station. It is a big boy, 12"x12"x18". Awesome job man!!!! Thanks so much!!!!!
IMG_0734.jpg

Hey Guys,
To all of you who got cases, please post some pics. I'd love to see them in your collection, plus I can't take pics before i ship them since i dont want to take off the protective paper lol.

Just got my custom case from Station, custom dimensions to fit Gizmo. He even added a wooden base to this case, which I love, it gives it that snug type fit and display.
DSC03147.jpg

As soon as I get some extra cash I need to get a few of these for my 12" customs. Really cool stuff.

Thanks Guys! If you are getting multiples a can work out a bulk discount sometimes depending on acrylic prices and what I have in stock at my shop. I have done some trades too in the past, if its reasonable.

Back