Stations Custom Cases!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have two light up cases on the way from Station. I HIGHLY recommend ordering from him... so easy to work with, super cool and GREAT prices. Will post pics when they arrive.

Ok, I just got my first two cases in the mail today. They are without a doubt the most beautiful, well done, perfect additions to my collection... and I'm just talking about the cases themselves so far... The bases will be here soon to light it all up. I'll post pictures as soon as all the pieces are in place, but if you are considering getting any of these DO IT. They're truly spectacular.

Here's a few pics of the edge lit case i've been developing. Should be ready to go soon!

picture.php

picture.php

That is very cool! Oh I would, I so would but for massive overspending on my part.

Ok, I just got my first two cases in the mail today. They are without a doubt the most beautiful, well done, perfect additions to my collection... and I'm just talking about the cases themselves so far... The bases will be here soon to light it all up. I'll post pictures as soon as all the pieces are in place, but if you are considering getting any of these DO IT. They're truly spectacular.

Wow, thanks man! I can't wait to see the dude in the light up case. You'll have to take a vid of it with the cycle function turned on lol.

I keep thinking about having something made for a "special" item of mine. I hope to save up for it and contact you in the future, I love your work.

I keep thinking about having something made for a "special" item of mine. I hope to save up for it and contact you in the future, I love your work.

Sweet, glad you like the work man. Although, I'm a little concerned as to why special is in quotes though, it's not a human head is it!? If so, totally awesome lol.

Back