The Behemoth has descended!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the pic of the masked head by Treebeard.

Treebeard is a BIG piece too!

Wow.

I never really cared for the Predator 1:1 bust. When I had it, I thought it looked a bit too "plasticy" IMO. It's still nice overall but I just love the masked 1/4 piece so much more.

They would look great by each other though. One masked, the other not.

Good luck getting it pdx.

Thanks for the new pictures SwoopingCloakofSureness. Keep em coming. Can you post a pic of it sitting next to say ... A can of cola, packet of cigs. Just trying to get my head round the scale of the thing. Many many thanks.

Just this second got a new email from Sideshow........

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our Predator Maquette - Sideshow Exclusive from our Predator Collection. We appreciate your patience in awaiting the arrival of this Limited Edition, Sold Out collectible.

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 5-7 days. We will BEGIN "pre-authorizing" credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A "pre-auth" is not a direct charge, but is a "hold" of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

WOW!!!! Now that I'm seeing more pics of it, I'm trying to think of ways that I can afford to keep it. As of now, I've listed it on ebay to help fund other purchases but I may have to pull that auction. I'm actually hoping no one will be willing to pay my BIN asking price. Looks like I may have to sell off pieces of my LOTR SSW collection. Excuse me, I think I'm going to throw up... :yuck

Well, i got a very very very big box this morning (U.K) and thought what the hell is that.
p10200212ns.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

p10200263tn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

p10200240jf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This year it grows HOT.

This is easily the most impressive collectible I've ever seen. If I had one I'd probably have to stop collecting because everything else would pale in comparison.

THE DREDS ARE NOT POSABLE!!!!!!! THE DREDS ARE NOT POSABLE!!!!!!! THE DREDS ARE NOT POSABLE!!!!!!!

But now I know how they're put into the head...:monkey2

Not in shipping. The heads are packed seperately. So I pull out one of them and the dreds are all pushed to one side. Having just put together my HT 1/6 Predator, I figured they'd just push back. So I grabbed one and pushed and it snapped off at the head. Luckily it was at the socket and no piece was broken. I glued it back in.

Of course when you get the head on the figure you see that the dreds are pushed to the side to allow for the cannon. :doh

The head doesn't fit snug to the neck now though - I wonder if I got the dred in the wrong position?

Darklord Dave said:
The head doesn't fit snug to the neck now though - I wonder if I got the dred in the wrong position?

I don't think the head not fitting snug has to do with the wrong position of the dred. When I first got mine, the head didn't go down all the way even with considerable amount of pressure, but now, after multiple 'swappings', both heads fit pretty flush with the neck...i.e. could just be a wear issue.

Mine will be here tomorrow..:chew :chew

But, I had to pay over $300 in custom fees...:google :google

He better be worth it..:D

WW :lsvader

Welsh Wizard said:
Mine will be here tomorrow..:chew :chew

But, I had to pay over $300 in custom fees...:google :google

He better be worth it..:D

WW :lsvader

With free shipping worth nearly $200, I still think you made out on this piece.

MAN I can't wait for mine!

Jesse

Well Exclusive #95 has landed in MN today....

The pictures don't do this statue (piece of art, really) justice....the sheer size and beauty of this thing can't be fully appreciated until you see one in person. :monkey5

Any second guessing about spending $1000 on a statue went out the window as soon as I set him up. The display stand for the second head was a terrific idea.

I would give it a 12 out of 10!

I only have three things that I would have totally blown away by if it would have been included:

1. An interchangable right fist holding a bloody human skull and spinal column.

2. Retractable metal blades

3. Flip open wrist panel with LED's simulating the bomb countdown.

That would have got the statue a 15 out of 10!

(In my best "Arnunld" voice) "You are one BEAUTIFUL MUTHERF'ER...."

Last edited:
&%E$^&%(^$&%#*)&%^)&^_(*&_)%^%#*_(^*^$#(&^)*%(*^%^$#(%*^$@#(&%^(#&(^%)*^%*^#%(&^%)*^%$*^%#$&^%)*&%^%#&%$)*&%(&%#^%(*_&_(*^&_%)&#$%$@!!#$%_+)+*&)_(^%#%(@$%%$((_*^_*)^&_&%^%#&^_*++&_%%^#$@&%T_(*&(*)+*^_&%(&%$#$@@$%#(^&_)**_)&)*&$*^%#%$@*^%$)*^_(&_)(&)(&^%&$&%$&^$*)^(_)*^&)*(&%*%$#*^%$)*^%*)&$%(&%#^$#&$#*^%$(*&^)*(&%^)*&$(^%#^$#(%&)*&^)

I just got my tracking number yay.......

Jesse :joy :banana :chew :fest :fireworks :elefant :taz :blissy

Mine shipped yesterday...should be here next Wednesday. Can't wait...and also can't afford, but that's a different matter :D

Back