The Behemoth has descended!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering, I got my trackingnumber on the 9th but it still hasn't changed status which is 'Package data transmitted to FedEx'

That kinda sounds to me like the parcel isn't even picked up by FedEx yet :confused:

Lynxje said:
Just wondering, I got my trackingnumber on the 9th but it still hasn't changed status which is 'Package data transmitted to FedEx'

That kinda sounds to me like the parcel isn't even picked up by FedEx yet :confused:

They never update the status on the weekends, odds are it will update soon.

Jesse

Lynxje said:

Yep, same for me, and I checked with my credit card company and found that the transaction was still being authorized.

I think the shipment data is transmitted in advance to Fedex in readiness for final authorization. It should be picked up very soon now.

Cheese and rice..... is this a couffin or a statue box!!!! There is no way I will be able to get this one home in my car.........

Having it and not being able to open it sucks more then just having to wait for it!!!!!!!

Jesse

I just recieved an 'update' from FedEx, but the status is STILL the same. Only they no longer have the delivery date on the tracking info :confused:

Mine just arrived! Huge freaking box for a huge freaking statue. Definitely money well spent. Did I mention how big this thing is?!

wicket87 said:
Mine just arrived! Huge freaking box for a huge freaking statue. Definitely money well spent. Did I mention how big this thing is?!

You know the rules... POST PICTURES!!!!!!!! :)

#45 of 300 has arrived. :chew

Now the question remains, do I open and keep or get serious about selling it. :eek:

WetaWork said:
#45 of 300 has arrived. :chew

Now the question remains, do I open and keep or get serious about selling it. :eek:

I was one of the guys emailing you on ebay... If you want to still sell it for $1400,,, drop me a PM...

sideshowpdx said:
I was one of the guys emailing you on ebay... If you want to still sell it for $1400,,, drop me a PM...

Would you mind if I opened/inspected it before parting with it so I can drool and cry? :lol On second thought, if I do open it I'll have a much harder time of letting it go.

In all seriousness, I'll will consider your offer.

WetaWork said:
Would you mind if I opened/inspected it before parting with it so I can drool and cry? :lol On second thought, if I do open it I'll have a much harder time of letting it go.

DO NOT OPEN IT!!!!!

If you do, you will never want to sell it. Mine just arrived today (#21) and, after carefully unpacking it, I just sat and stared at it from all angles for the next couple of hours.

It's easily the most impressive statue Sideshow has ever produced.

misfit138 said:
DO NOT OPEN IT!!!!!

If you do, you will never want to sell it. Mine just arrived today (#21) and, after carefully unpacking it, I just sat and stared at it from all angles for the next couple of hours.

It's easily the most impressive statue Sideshow has ever produced.

:rotfl So that's your auction that went from $1800 to $2500. :lol

I know how you feel man. This one is so incredible it's hard to let go.

If I could have all you Sideshow'ers keep an eye out for a fellow Sideshow'er on a Predator Exclusive for sale,,, I would be forever grateful. This is the only collector forum that I frequent,,, so if you see someone needing some extra dough,,, let me know.
I am willing to pay up to $1400 shipped for this guy.

Lynxje said:

Mine is updated now. The estimated delivery time is june 20th (next tuesday). Can't wait!!

My exclusive should be here tomorrow. Got a call from customs have to pay €256 which is just over $300 in customs.:monkey2

Bullseye said:
My exclusive should be here tomorrow. Got a call from customs have to pay €256 which is just over $300 in customs.:monkey2

Don't complain... :) I'd gladly pay that much to still get the statue at retail. I think I may be dreaming to think I can pick up a Pred Exclusive for $1400 at this point with all they positive hype.
Ebay is always a good test though... The real value will be determined in the following months. Who knows,,, this could be the next Balrog.

Back