The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DarkArtist81 said:
Awesome pics!! Love seeing that Connor again... Feels like forever since I had it on the shelf. I still wish I could have gotten him some gloves or gloved hands to finish the look... Maybe one day I will track some down and send them your way! If I can ever snag an extra Jason 6 I'll have to trade hands with you. I want to turn Part 6 into Roy.... :D

IF I can pull it off....

I also love the Dolphin setup!! I loves me some Dolphins!! Gotta represent for FL!!:rock

Thanks Josh. i too have been looking around for a figure with gloved hands for Connor. Thats the only thing he missing.

Yeah and i love the Dolphins, though the last few years have been pure hell on me:lol Oh well.

I have no doubt that you can pull off a custom Roy. That would be awesome.

I think the invisible man's hands would work well... they're just brown gloves. But it would be a sin to cannibalize such a cool figure just of his hands :monkey2

galactiboy said:
I think the invisible man's hands would work well... they're just brown gloves. But it would be a sin to cannibalize such a cool figure just of his hands :monkey2

I didnt know about him J. He's instock at SS right now, with a gift card I could get him for $35. Kinda a lot to pay for a set of gloved hands. Anyone know any other figures from SS that sell really cheap on ebay with gloved hands?!?!? Or does anyone just have a set of gloved SS hands they want to let go of for cheap?!?!?!?!?

My friend just got the Invisible man off of the boards for $20... so you could probably find a deal like that. I don't think Sideshow makes a lot of gloved-hands, Dragon and other military lines do, but the hands wouldn't be compatible.

I have no idea why Sideshow would have not give Connor gloves... he wears them pretty much through the whole f'n film!

galactiboy said:
My friend just got the Invisible man off of the boards for $20... so you could probably find a deal like that. I don't think Sideshow makes a lot of gloved-hands, Dragon and other military lines do, but the hands wouldn't be compatible.

I have no idea why Sideshow would have not give Connor gloves... he wears them pretty much through the whole f'n film!

20$ ain't bad. I think a Spike figure has gloves too, not sure though. I really need to get some gloves for custom Connor, hes near perfect, all he missing is those damn gloves. Further prof that SS has some kind of blatant disregard for Highlanders fands!

I popped the gloved hands from Van Helsing on him and they looked pretty good, but they're black, not brown unfortunately.

They could be painted... and that would be a cheap alternative I'd think.

galactiboy said:
They could be painted... and that would be a cheap alternative I'd think.

Indeed.... and Chase could send them to me and I'd paint em up for free... No problem. :D

I'm actually looking for an extra Jason 6, so if I get one... I'll just trade him hands... I've seen those hands used on another custom Connor and they work fantastically.

Those Hellraiser figures are a lot more disturbing then I ever though they would be....I'm going to have nightmares about them and sleep with the lights on now. God, I hate horror movies.....

Sideshow 1:1 Predator bust....
DSC03458.jpg

DSC03459.jpg

DSC03457.jpg

AWESOME Chase!!!! That Predator is sick!!! Nice chess set as well.....

Also have to say... Nice tree. Digging the white. :D

Thansk Josh....I love it.

And I wanted to get a black X-Mas tree this year, I guess thats the "new" thing to do this year. But Antoinette was having none of that:lol, so we went with the same ol' white tree again:cool:

King Darkness said:
Thansk Josh....I love it.

And I wanted to get a black X-Mas tree this year, I guess thats the "new" thing to do this year. But Antoinette was having none of that:lol, so we went with the same ol' white tree again:cool:

Yeah, I wanted a similiar thing... Was hoping to do the tree entirely in red and black... but yeah... VETO!!

:rotfl

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I wanted a similiar thing... Was hoping to do the tree entirely in red and black... but yeah... VETO!!

:rotfl

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl....Freakin' chicks and their girly ways!

:rock rockin' pics Chase!!!! What I tell you about those paint jobs on the mouth area? Kungratz on the pick up man. Looks like you found your new obsession line.

TOE said:
:rock rockin' pics Chase!!!! What I tell you about those paint jobs on the mouth area? Kungratz on the pick up man. Looks like you found your new obsession line.

The paint apps around the mouth are amazing. You can see every vein and the "glossy" shine looks so real. Its like him mouth is dripping right in front of you. I'm just stunned out how happy I am with it. It really did exceed my expectations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back