The Kings Kourt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome King !!!!! Another great piece to your collection !!!

King Darkness said:
DSC03464.jpg

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Just noticed something.....check out the bra in the corner!!

Oh and thanks Shai!!!!

this is not kingdarkness .....this is his wife saying DAMMIT CHASE dont be putting pics of my bra on the flippin internet :eek::eek::eek:

King Darkness said:
this is not kingdarkness .....this is his wife saying DAMMIT CHASE dont be putting pics of my bra on the flippin internet

:eek::eek:......:dunno:dunno:dunno.....:doh....:zzwhip

Oops....sorry.

King Darkness said:
this is not kingdarkness .....this is his wife saying DAMMIT CHASE dont be putting pics of my bra on the flippin internet :eek::eek::eek:

Classic.......:rotfl

Chase - I'm almost tempted to get a Predator bust after seeing your awesome pics!

Your collection is getting better by the day!:monkey5

DarthRamuk said:
Your collection is getting better by the day!:monkey5

Yes, and my wallet gets smaller and smaller.

If you can afford it I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.

King Darkness said:

Yeah, I saw it immediately.... But didn't want to say anything...:lol :rotfl

But anyway.... NIIIIIIICE :monkey3

I would go for the bust but it looks like I will be getting the Exclusive Predator Maquette. :D Oh and I know I've said it before King, but nice collection.

King Darkness said:
Yes, and my wallet gets smaller and smaller.

If you can afford it I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.

Yeah but dude... That Predator is AWESOME in so many ways.... Along with the Darkness Bust... Sadly I could never afford either. Hell, I can't even get the Xbox 360 I so desperately crave.

I seriously need to start making full on customs and rack up on the Bay.... :D

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, I saw it immediately.... But didn't want to say anything...:lol :rotfl

But anyway.... NIIIIIIICE :monkey3

I'll let her know you said so Josh:lol I didnt even know she got on the board:confused:

And twisted if you get the Maquette is will be sooo jealous!!! Thats my next Holly Grail item.

King Darkness said:
And twisted if you get the Maquette is will be sooo jealous!!! Thats my next Holly Grail item.

Then I guess you will be jealous then. I am out to get it. It will be my Holy Grail. :D

DarkArtist81 said:
I seriously need to start making full on customs and rack up on the Bay.... :D

If I had half the talent you did I would, seriously!

King Darkness said:
If I had half the talent you did I would, seriously!

Thanks Chase.... I'm getting a lot of help out the door from Les, and hopefully once we meet face to face and talk about it some more... I just might be ready to attempt it. I'll probably try something easy first... Use a Hero head and just fabricate the clothing, paint the sculpt...etc.

Won't attempt sculpting until I really think I can do it. :lol

And dude... that was so funny that she hopped on here and typed that up!!!

Chase..you bastard..judging by the pics, that makes you the owner of 3 awesome life size bust... :naughty :naughty

Shai Hulud said:
Chase..you bastard..judging by the pics, that makes you the owner of 3 awesome life size bust... :naughty :naughty

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Good one Shai!!! They are pretty damn sweet though:monkey3

Josh-You really should give it a try. It cant hurt nothing to try.

King Darkness said:
Josh-You really should give it a try. It cant hurt nothing to try.

Yeah, that's what Les keeps telling me....:lol

I really think I can do it. I mean, I've always wanted a solid Mad Max from Road Warrior or Indy or any of the licenses that may or may not be made. I think I can do it, just hard finding head sculpts.

But look forward to something soon at the beginning of next year, I'm working on it.... Think I might try Max first. Just to get me warmed up and ready for the Kurgan with Les. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back