the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SideshowDusty said:
Thanks again for a great time guys. I'm sorry some of you are disappointed over announcements, free stuff, and discounts, but I have now just accepted it as a fact of life that no one can please everyone all the time :lol

Regarding the time of the final scavenger clue, we got multiple requests last year to make it later in the day (last year was at Noon PST), so that's what we did. Now of course we are getting lots of requests to make it earlier :rotfl

Anyway, regardless of some pretty mean comments on the site, I had a great time and am looking forward to next year already (well, maybe not YET... but gimme a couple of days of recovery, and I'll be ready to go ;))

BTW, don't forget that banners run until midnight, there are still some contest winners to announce, and maybe even one last contest on the site to end Halloween :duff

This was my first Spook and I had a blast! Thanks Dusty!

This spooktacular was fantastic. I had a blast and actually made some new friends here in the Freak chat room.

Signed,

Dusty's boy-toy :monkey3

a.k.a.

Alexander son of ________ :monkey5

As promised yesterday I am having another giveaway.
This time it is a 1/4 crown of King Elessar which I understand
was up for a short time tonight.
So if you are into Lotr and crowns this one maybe what you
want.

I will post the quiz in another post.
Rules are the first person to pm me with the correct
answer to the question I post wins free plus shipping is
free as well. If you won a prize from me yesterday
please do not enter again.

Thanks

Dusty I think you all did a fantastic job. I have had a great time and met some great people over the last few days. It has been an awesome experience and I think you should all be proud of the job you did. Kudos to all the Sideshow staff for all their hard work. I can't wait till next time.

P.S. Don't let the Sadboy fool ya, I still think you could make me a fulltime HAPPYBOY!

1/2 Banner deals right now? Anyone/ Thanks! I'm at work otherwise I'd not be lazy and rock the site. Thanks!

Customikey said:
Dusty, we love you! Don't be sad! The snarkiness is temporary!!! Some of us don't get as much candy on Halloween as we want.

i just raided the kids bag.im feeling better now and i have to say that i actually did have fun.just busting a little cahones. Mr. rusty nice job.

Since only one person is interested I will hold off with the
contest for the crown of Elessar for tonight. I will try again
tomorrow night.

Good night

dr2red said:
Since only one person is interested I will hold off with the
contest for the crown of Elessar for tonight. I will try again
tomorrow night.
bummers. oh well

I kind of liked my odds being the only one interested

We'll with pretty much all the contests over and not a thing won...I had a great time, my wife and I spent many hours bonding over trivia questions, statues and bobbleheads, etc...

I was able to pick up 3 statues, 1 bust and 1 12 inch at a greatly discounted prices, chatted with some cool freaks here at the boards and I think Dusty and the rest of the Sideshow staff did a fantastic job :chew

Evan

Anyone wanna throw me a bone, whats currently discounted/ 1/2 off etc. like the timed banners that only offer discounts for a few hours? Anything? I'd think you're cool!

Back