the OFFICIALLY sanctioned Spooktacular thread! All other threads bow before me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome-O said:
Anyone wanna throw me a bone, whats currently discounted/ 1/2 off etc. like the timed banners that only offer discounts for a few hours? Anything? I'd think you're cool!

Best way to see whats discounted is just use the "In Stock" button, when you scroll through, you can usually see whats discounted and more times then not while looking through, I've gotten the Spooky Discount banner.

Good Luck!

Evan

Spook has been a blast! Especially in the chatroom here where so many came in and participated and the excitement level was just so high for the whole event! Hope you all continue to make use of the chatroom! It's open 24/7 and we do love our freaks chatting! :)

Thanks to everyone at sideshow. I cant imagine all the extra work this causes you but it was very fun. Its to bad I had to leave to early today. I snagged a few freebies. It was also great to talk to some of the Freak that I never see post since we dont collect the same lines but are great people. I had a great time chatting with everyone and hope to see you at SDCC if you make it, I know I will be here. Enjoy whats left of your Halloween. Thanks again Sideshow.

SideshowDusty said:
Thanks again for a great time guys. ...

I had a great time as well. Thanks to all of you at Sideshow. This is why I enjoy dealing with you. It's not just about the collectibles, it's about the fun you have collecting them!!! :bow

Anyway, regardless of some pretty mean comments on the site...

Just tell the friggin ingrates to go to hell. :blissysmi That may be a little harsh but I just have no time for people who complain about giveaways. :acme

Also, shout out to Heath! We need some more Huntin' for Bounty!!!! :rock

And thanks to Spooktacular, I could afford to start a LOTR line at half the price!

I hope there are more LOTR at 1/2 price banners before midnight PST! I may just buy every item before it expires!

I didn't do so great. Didn't win anything, and so I've lost a lot of sleep, and it's been so close. I feel like it's been a waste. And nothing of importance to me has been announced.

Boba Fett said:
And thanks to Spooktacular, I could afford to start a LOTR line at half the price!

I hope there are more LOTR at 1/2 price banners before midnight PST! I may just buy every item before it expires!

i'm hoping that they could at least squeeze some more 1/2 price banners for some PF....who knows for sure?

I can't believe people are actually complaining. It's just a fun little event that SSC goes out of it's way to put on for their fans and it's still not good enough because a particular item that someone thought might possibly be announced wasn't. God help me if I ever become that sort of bitter, jaded collector.

i'm hoping that they could at least squeeze some more 1/2 price banners for some PF....who knows for sure?

I hear you! I hope so too!

God help me if I ever become that sort of bitter, jaded collector.

I agree with you 150%. I'm grateful that I could snag free loot or loot at half the price. Eff the others who are bitter and jaded about it.

Ya ever throw a kickin' party and some of the guests come and crap all over the carpet because they don't like the food being served?

Boba Fett said:
I hear you! I hope so too!

I agree with you 150%. I'm grateful that I could snag free loot or loot at half the price. Eff the others who are bitter and jaded about it.

i agree as well...i can't believe people could be bitter about not winning anything. the staff at sideshow did a helluva job on spooktacular this year. there were great deals, some were free, some half off, some with smaller percentages...in all, there was something for everybody. i'm really appreciative in the effort the staff put into making this a success in my eyes along with alot of other boardies...

TheObsoleteMan said:
I can't believe people are actually complaining. It's just a fun little event that SSC goes out of it's way to put on for their fans and it's still not good enough because a particular item that someone thought might possibly be announced wasn't. God help me if I ever become that sort of bitter, jaded collector.

Yeah, I didn't win anything nor got anything free. Was still fun to watch and participate what I could. It's cool I got SDCC to make up for it.

KOTD statue is still up for 50% off - anyone generous enough to give me a giftcard? :monkey3 I'm ready to return the favor someday.

i would like to thank the old and new friends i met in chat last few days... managed to get a few freebies from banner specials.

and of course to thank dusty, chris and gang for the enjoyable spooktacular this year, my 3rd year running and hope to continue winning LOTR freebies and good deals next year again. :D

Amanaman said:
KOTD statue is still up for 50% off - anyone generous enough to give me a giftcard? :monkey3 I'm ready to return the favor someday.

I have a 10 dollard card if you like?

Thank you Sideshow for another great spooktacular I had a blast answering the trivia questions and looking for all the great deals you guys gave to us fans. This was my 3rd spooktacular and it gets better every year. I have collected many things from many different company's over the years and never have they gave back to the fans like you do. It upsets me that some people complain about how this years event went because a certain product or product's were not released but that is not what this event is about to me. To me this is like going trick or treating. The trick is answering the trivia questions the treat is getting the deals on great products. Thanks again to everyone at Sideshow for giving me one hell of a good spooktacular.

Back