TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Comic Superheros Assemble)

Love the look of those belts. One can never have enough Deadpool gear. Great work! :clap By the way, I received the DP harness you mailed. I don't know if it was because of the humidity, but when I put the harness on it was it was lil' large an would not lay flat an follow the contours of the body. So I took it off, an it just broke down into 3 separate pieces. Seems during shipping the glue had became extremely brittle. No fault on your part man, plus I wanna toy (no pun intended) w/ the parts. Also, was the black harness meant to have a chest strap? If so, mine was not included. Anyhow, still love it. :lol I need more non-SW that challenge me. Oh! Before I stop rambling. Is the harness material the same material you use on the wrists an ankle?

Love the look of those belts. One can never have enough Deadpool gear. Great work! :clap By the way, I received the DP harness you mailed. I don't know if it was because of the humidity, but when I put the harness on it was it was lil' large an would not lay flat an follow the contours of the body. So I took it off, an it just broke down into 3 separate pieces. Seems during shipping the glue had became extremely brittle. No fault on your part man, plus I wanna toy (no pun intended) w/ the parts. Also, was the black harness meant to have a chest strap? If so, mine was not included. Anyhow, still love it. :lol I need more non-SW that challenge me. Oh! Before I stop rambling. Is the harness material the same material you use on the wrists an ankle?

It doesn't come with a chest scrapes, but I can make you one : )

And it's the same material, we made it from scratch ourself. Let us know and show some pictures, we'll see what we can do to help. It has to wear a certain way : )

Gotcha. I'm going to tool around w/ it for the moment, but if I can't come up w/ something I'll e-mail you. I promise I'll send pics too. I know I've been saying that for a year now :lol, but I'll get some done today an see how they're turn out. Oh! I also I e-mailed you concerning the X-Force Wolverine.

Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Personal FM Batman complete)

Impressive customs any plans to do a vintage spidey?

Vintage Spidey?

Which version?

Only one imo

Loved the films and series:)
To me as a kid this truly was amazing and have fond memories.
Don't know how many others would want one but would be a grail for me.
images

spidey70_4.jpg

spidey70_3.jpg

617390.jpg

Only one imo

Loved the films and series:)
To me as a kid this truly was amazing and have fond memories.
Don't know how many others would want one but would be a grail for

Great movie, lots of memories, but not my prioity choices.... I do have a Spidey in the WIP

Last edited:
Back