TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Avenger assembled)

While I am not sold on the new suit your custom makes it look terrific, does anyone know what the silver parts are for? I haven't read any new comics lately so only have pics to go by.

While I am not sold on the new suit your custom makes it look terrific, does anyone know what the silver parts are for? I haven't read any new comics lately so only have pics to go by.

It's just a buckle,art of the Costume. Some draw it more like a click buckle, some just make it silverfish metal like plates. Just a design part of the new suit....

This is a very well made figure, with a bit of modification, turned out to be a very impressive looking Joker. Thank you Sideshow for providing this beautiful piece of art

Custom Sideshow 1/6 Joker
- shorten neck
- neck slouch modification
- TT body with narrow shoulder
- custom long shin extension
- tailor green shirts
- re-tie the neck ribbon
- all wrist peg mod
- extend pants

This is a very well made figure, with a bit of modification, turned out to be a very impressive looking Joker. Thank you Sideshow for providing this beautiful piece of art

Custom Sideshow 1/6 Joker
- shorten neck
- neck slouch modification
- TT body with narrow shoulder
- custom long shin extension
- tailor green shirts
- re-tie the neck ribbon
- all wrist peg mod
- extend pants

I had no interest in this figure! Thanks now I have to get it! You did all this today?

Re: TonyMeis Custom- (Custom Sideshow Comic Joker)

Curse you Tony, each Deadpool suit you do, I like it better than the previous!!

1DP0905134_zps45ab6019.jpg

I had no interest in this figure! Thanks now I have to get it! You did all this today?

just did all the mod as soon I got home with Crystal (during your last text message, :lol) reason for the late reply, haha, sorry.....

Looks great! What is this:

- all wrist peg mod
- extend pants

since I swapped the inner body to TT, all the SS wrist peg need to be shorten to fit in.

Curse you Tony, each Deadpool suit you do, I like it better than the previous!!

1DP0905134_zps45ab6019.jpg

my bad Shawn, I like to test my ability to see what I can improve on month by month.... and this is something I have in mind since last year Christmas. Finally able to make it into reality while Crystal was gone for a week. Glad you like it, :lol

Did you ever make a classic Deathstroke costume?

Man Tony. That new DP suit is amazing!! I'm almost done w/ my first DP an after seeing this, I just wanna toss it an start all over again. :lol Especially love those boots an gauntlets. Once again, amazing stuff. :clap

Can't wait to see your Deadpool custom, everyone all have their own version of Deadpool, makes it so interesting to look at. I get lots of inspiration by looking at everyone's different style, show me when you complete it k :wink1:

Back