TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: T&C Customs- I'm no expert, never was, never will be...(TDK WIP)

DSC07013360x640.jpg

DSC07007360x640.jpg

DSC07012360x640.jpg

What's the story with the mesh neck as seen here? Did you abandon that idea?

I like the idea of making the neck thicker.

What's the story with the mesh neck as seen here? Did you abandon that idea?

I like the idea of making the neck thicker.

Looking for a fabric pleather to match the suit color, it's still going on, just currently working on some other parts n custom while search at the same time. :clap

Working on a good amount of figure all together.... Sigh...., I'm so greedy, lol:rotfl

Sorry, no recommendations.

But I might be interested in replicating whatever you come up with depending on whether HT gets the Bat suit/neck right for TDKR figure.

I'd be interested in the progress of the X-Force Wolverine suit, that is the black and grey one right?

Sorry, no recommendations.

But I might be interested in replicating whatever you come up with depending on whether HT gets the Bat suit/neck right for TDKR figure.

Yes, I got a few extra necks to do the mod for. Will be searching for part to improve the necks. Hope HT do make a better neck....

I'd be interested in the progress of the X-Force Wolverine suit, that is the black and grey one right?

how do you know we are working on the X-Force Wolverine?:lol

Yes, I got a few extra necks to do the mod for. Will be searching for part to improve the necks. Hope HT do make a better neck....

I hope Hot Toys takes note from you Tony. Fabric solves the issues with rubber and poor flexibility :rock

I hope Hot Toys takes note from you Tony. Fabric solves the issues with rubber and poor flexibility :rock

Thank you Pete, I'm sure Hot Toys will make a much better one this time. We all would love to have a kickass Dark Knight for the third time around right!! :clap

I am pretty sure I spi....uh noticed it listed in your project list on page one

So yeah would be very interested in one depending on cost, I am thinking of making the team but I am stuck on the suits especially Fantomex's...not going to even try Angel's as his wings would be a pain.

I am pretty sure I spi....uh noticed it listed in your project list on page one

So yeah would be very interested in one depending on cost, I am thinking of making the team but I am stuck on the suits especially Fantomex's...not going to even try Angel's as his wings would be a pain.

I see..... Angel's wings will be a pain to make, but we have an idea what to do to make a pair. If it turns our well, we'll make more. But good catch, and yes, X-Force for sure :clap

Good to know let me know(and others) how the wings turn out

Custom Alex Ross DC 13"
- Custom upper body, allow the arm to place lower
- Custom Cowl, drill our the inner plastic, allow the head to sit lower onto the shoulder.
- Custom boot, hot water trick, allow the boot to be reshape for stand still purpose
- Custom Suit, along with new logo
- Custom Cape, will be cut this weekend to be perfectly at to the ground.
- Custom Trunks.

More to come
- Face repaint, along with the whole head
- Cut the bottom corners of the cape
- Re-Mod the hands and gloves
- Adjustable neck joint (allow the neck to tilt forward and back)
- New cape with new fabric will be made to match the shinny head.
- Sand and putty the inner body for smooth appearance

DSC07035360x640.jpg

DSC07042360x640.jpg

DSC07044360x640.jpg

Last edited:
Re: T&C Custom (Alex Ross Batman WIP)

hey Tony what body did you use for that Alex Ross Batman? it looks great.

Awesome work, you are quickly becoming one of my favorites to watch.

Well Thank you Steve, people's reply and support is what fuel us to move further with our improvement. Glad you are interested in what we do. It's always important to hear what others have to say about our work. Thank you again.

hey Tony what body did you use for that Alex Ross Batman? it looks great.

The body is currently factory DC 13" body. I did cut a amount of the wing from both side of his body. It allow the hands to drop down further. The body mod isn't done yet, will still need to go back and re-sand the arm and legs down smoothly. As for the body, I really like it after the mod, still need to putty the wings to make it smooth. Will post WIP picture soon. It shouldn't be hard to do, I'm sure anyone with a minor custom skills can give it a try. After all, 13" figure is decent quality for the price you pay for.

:clap:clap

Nice job on Ross...I striped my 13" and used Arnold body... Love that Ross figure... Your cape as added touch.

Nice job on Ross...I striped my 13" and used Arnold body... Love that Ross figure... Your cape as added touch.

Thank you Moe :) your Ross Batman turn our stunning. Glad you like what we made for you, it was something special we did on the side :clap

Back