TonyMeis Superhero custom (FM Batman Battle Damage version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: TonyMeis Custom- (1/4 Dark Knight custom, last Deadpool custom)

after all these years of collection 1/6, I have realize the true reason why I like it was because of the amount of articulation it allow you to pose. But due to the fabric of clothing and the loose joint through time..... I have finally decide to give other scale another chance. The Art Kai figure turn out great, with a custom cape mod, it now has no restriction on any poses. Having lots of fun with it now :yess:

Re: TonyMeis Custom- (1/4 Dark Knight custom, last Deadpool custom, Art Kai Batman)

That Art kai FM batman is hideous!
The capes look incredible on both though.
Especially at that scale.

Huge improvement over the sculpted capes.

Re: TonyMeis Custom- (1/4 Dark Knight custom, last Deadpool custom, Art Kai Batman)

Wow the cape actually gives the PAK batman figures some character

So after someone places an order for one of your body suits how long do they have to wait?

awesome work! This just goes to show, custom capes work in almost every scale.

Here is the Face in Cowl mod. I have notice the face stick out a bit more, doesn't look as natural as the EB..... so I decide to play around with it...... end up to be one of the easiest mod ever, hope this is helpful

Here is a before shot
face does stick out a bit more, and does look as real

Step 1
- look at the inner cowl, your goal is the take the inner metal bracket out

Step 2
- you can take out the metal bracket by using some hook tool, its very simple as my wasn't glued in
- as you can see, the wall on the faceplate holder is very thin, your goal is to cut it off

Step 3
- cut slowly along the back wall of the faceplate.....

Step 4
- pop it out
- if any other part needs to be sand down or clean up, this is your chance to do so
- try to keep the back wall of the faceplate in good condition, you need it later on

here is the after shot, not a huge different, but I do enjoy it

Sealed it back together

Step 1.

After you are satisfied with the fitment of the faceplate.... turn the head around, lets work on the inner part

Step 2
- put the back wall back onto the faceplate, but be sure to keep the faceplate remain in the same position you fitted earlier

Step 3
- place the metal bracket back

Step 4
- turn it around and check if everything is in place as the way you like it
- LAST, when you are completely satisfy with the location, simply super glue the back wall back to where it was
- once its dry, you can have some fun changing all the faceplates for different expression, hope this change and improve your Dark Knight a bit

Here is a few shot of mine.....
- eye painted
- neck collar mod
- shoulder armor repositioned
- leg extension
- cape insert mod (not necessary, I would like to make it better eventually)
- custom drape cape
- glove straps mod
- face in cowl mod

4.0 Heads on the Tony's suits!

Tony sent you a email about a couple items.

thanks

That's just beautiful Tony! :clap

Back