Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
I said Id start a thread for all those awaiting vaders.....so here goes ill update as and when i can , but heres some shots of bits n bobs......

DSCF1053.jpg

DSCF1056.jpg

DSCF1057.jpg

wowza.....:google.........but who's the mayor of vaderville? :slap i guess that would be you. :D nice work in progress hurricane.

Yay Vaderville. Gorgeous stuff! I can't wait to see these come together as time goes on. :rock :rock :rock

Thanks so much for putting this up. Cannot wait to follow the progress...

Feel very lucky knowing one of those is mine.

I'm one of the lucky ones too. Needless to say I'll be following this thread closely and counting the days until I have this baby in my hands. :cool:

As per Hurricane's request, here is my Empire Vader.

Words cannot describe how cool this thing is in person. Money well spent!:D

heu hurrican, what's that grey painted body in the back, back there?

its an old broken bbi g3.5 i use old bods to hold bits for painting its got upper armor, and shin armor tacked to it....
okedokey, heres a step, for those wanting ANH heres the master for the ANH chest box, next to a kaiyodo genuine, basically the side rods are reworked loosing the blocks either end, the rocker switches reprofiled,and the coin slot housing reprofiled too....all slide switches removed and for the spotters out there this is the only version which didnt have the coin slots lit..:eek:
DSCF1068.jpg

must not be allowed to drop to page 2. thanks for the insider look Hurricane.

I'd love to see those pics without flash. Flash kills. :monkey5

Yeah, there are much better pics of Hurricane's work out there, but even with the flash you can see that it's the best 1/6 Vader EVER!!! :cool:

ESB completed chest box (lit version) on the bench then in place and lit.
ESB evil Anakin head, reworked hasbro bonce next to original.....helmets next
DSCF1077.jpg

DSCF1079.jpg

DSCF1080.jpg

DSCF1081.jpg

DSCF1082.jpg

DSCF1084.jpg

are you kidding me?!? that is so incredible it's ridiculous. :drool

he has an evil snear on his face....sweet.

i know i signed up for a Shaw head...will it look like this one????

Back