Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
molds been made of the new sculpt, heres 3 'deluxes'in progress, one retro fitted ANH >ESB , another ESB with the original sculpt, and oddly enough yet another ESB , but with Jedi style reveal split, the resin helmets is the build up of a 'basic' helmet, casted mask/burnt anakin head for the exposed section at the rear and casted neckbrace....
DSCF1088.jpg

DSCF1089.jpg

DSCF1090.jpg

DSCF1091.jpg

My god Glenn, there really is no limit to your talent :chew:bow

I mean, honestly, who still cares if Sideshow will develop a Vader or not; it can't get any better than your stuff...

Last edited:
Glenn can you take some pics of the variations when completed please !

Need a well lit full length shot with no other items in the way and a well lit half length shot of each figure so that I can cut them for their pages on the website !

will do mate, ive a friend whos rather talented at the old piccy takin' ill rope him into it, anyway, shin armor, like my full size cossys has 'fastex buckles on the back and are adjustable..
DSCF1096.jpg

I love those boots and shin armor. All the little details are great to see.

Thanks so much for this insight into your creations Hurricane, it's a real treat!

photo update later today, basically a redesign of the ANH widows peak so its almost identical to the prop piece, also one of the WIP ANH vaders was requested to be exact in every possible way to the screen used costume, this is even down the replicating the rough paint on the mask (the gn metal areas were painted by hand on the prop piece)the wear on the neck area caused by the cape chain etc etc...

so its 4:30am...need sleep, but first the 'screen prop' ANH
DSCF1106.jpg

DSCF1107.jpg

DSCF1108.jpg

and a non 'scruffy' ANH
DSCF1110.jpg

Those are looking great! Again, thanks so much for posting the in-progress pics. So great getting a peek into the workshop. Such an inspiration. 4:30am?? Yikes. Please stay healthy and keep up the great work!

sorry for no recent updates,but had last night off, anyway...
basic ESB helmet will be shown later with corrected dome.Ive redesigned the detailing on the masks, the area near the rear (up on the sides) by building two new parts which will be molded,some of the helmts are done with the older style but all the deluxs will get the newer styling.The first body has been made setting a new pattern for all the bodies,basically sideshow arms,hasbro torso,sideshow pelvis and thighs blending into hasbro legs,then into sideshow ankles,ive opted for the hasbro knees as they are nice and stiff and will allow decent stable posing as the torsos weigh a fair bit with the invertors/batteries etc...ill post a pic of the suited up new style body later, it is true to scale,height wise plus the bulk of Prowse.

drool some more, well drool if i pull it off ok, looking seriously into producing photo etched details for these figures :D

Back