Which is the best SS Luke Overall?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Luke from SS?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DSC00066.jpg

ROTJ looks great.. but as a post accident/older Luke. ANH looks the best for what it is as well, a young pre-accident Luke. And it's interesting that each Luke fixed something from the previous one. The first Luke had a large head, and wasn't the best tailored. The next Luke got the head size about right, tailoring was better and the body didn't have long arms. The ANH Luke has a great sculpt, maybe not the BEST paint but still really good, good tailoring .. all around my favorite. Looking back though you can really see the flaws in the figures. Still love them all though, and wouldn't trade em for anything.. unless they were improved versions with the flaws fixed :lol

ROTJ has the best head sculpt out of all of them.

I voted ANH, but after seeing more pics, its tough. I like ROTJ but the eyes kill it. He looks too surprised. Maybe repaint those eyes and he'd be top.

They all need work (those big hands... and the buck body), but Jedi Luke is the best IMO. Best sculpt anyway. Have to say though, that I don't have my ANH Luke in hands yet.

Next Luke has gotta be X-wing luke ...
Next Luke wears a blue shirt, has a cool cape and is called LANDO...:D

Last edited:
ROTJ would be perfect if he didn't have the Neo "whoa" expression. Those eyes are out of control.

ROTJ Luke, easily. I still stop when I walk by my display case and can't believe a scaled down Mark Hamill is staring back at me. I have the other three (yes, I still have my Yavin Luke), but this was the figure that got me into 1:6 collecting, and few have been this dead-on with the likeness, surprised expression or no.

Gosh. Is the ANH Luke that disappointing? its ranked last. I have yet to receive mine. I would love that piece for the amount of accessories offered.

I've only repainted Jedi and ESB... haven't seen the ANH one yet... but for me it has to be Jedi. Even with the original paint job it's still an amazing looking figure, and repainted it just looks outstanding.

I didn't really take accessories into account, which would give Tatooine Luke a boost. But I think the Bespin headsculpt came out looking the best.

Gosh. Is the ANH Luke that disappointing? its ranked last. I have yet to receive mine. I would love that piece for the amount of accessories offered.

I don't think it's that it's bad, it's just that it's hard to choose one maybe? And the poll is Best Luke overall.

I love all the Lukes but my ranking would have to be

1) ROTJ because he is the flagship of the line and the only fig that has retained its value.

2) ANH Luke because his accessories and costume and headsculpt are just among Sideshow's best

3) Bespin Luke because the look (to me) is the coolest part of Luke's story.

Back