Your top 5 Hot Toys figures ever released.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For me:

1) T-600 (Concept Rubber Skin Version)

2) Predator 2 (Battle Damaged)

3) T-700

4) Grid Alien

5) Dutch :rock Veteran man!

I know what you meant... Hot Toys have some of the greatest figure packaging known to man.

Do you guys think they will release an Arnold T-800 DX down the line ???

Do you guys think they will release an Arnold T-800 DX down the line ???

It's a possibility, but I'm thinking/hoping we'll just get the T2 fig as is, but because (people voted badly) and the original Terminator came second in the HT poll, they might do him as a DX. Two outfits, 2 heads, light up eye on BD head, a whole mess of accessories, seems like it will make him indespensible even to those that voted for the inferior T2:slap

Shai owes all of use 1/6'ers and apology for consistently bashing us for the last couple years :tap

1. Pred Elder 2 :yess:
2. Godfarher :exactly:
3. USCM Corporal Dwayne Hicks :nana:
4. Endoskeleton T-800 (Battle Damaged Version) :lecture
5. Michael Jackson (Bad Version) :pray:

Shai owes all of use 1/6'ers and apology for consistently bashing us for the last couple years :tap

no apology needed. there were a group of us that took it in turns to piss on the 1/4 scale boxes waiting on his porch :nana: toxic payback exclusives baby!

in no order:

DX Batman
Cannibal Jack Sparrow
Predator 2 Elder Predator
Goemon Ishikawa
Rambo III

dutch, vito and iron man mk1 come highly recommended too. if you're selling PFs to get any of this stuff, i don't mind urine soaked polystone. gives it character.

Just going by what i actually have in my collection ..im not gonna be judging anything i don't have yet ..i need the figures in-hand 2 make the right choice.

1-Ironman M1 (head sculpts rnt everything u know:))
2-Comedian
3-Joker DX01
4-Wolverine
5-Predator1

The T800 and Kamui gaiden figures both look fantastic in terms of likeness ..but id have 2 see them 4 real to put them in the list.

1) P2 Elder- stunning figure and the current value makes it very elite :nana:

2) Robocop V1- paint on the exposed face could better; the entire figure is a work of art :rock

3) Apexplorers Jungle: An oddball figure, but the quality of the piece is staggering :chew

4) Godfather- nuff said :lecture

5) Ed 209- Maybe cooler than Robocop, but just an awesome piece :hi5:

Back