Your top 5 Hot Toys figures ever released.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unreal! It seems every 2nd post has Hellboy in their top 5 .............. sheesh, what'd I miss? :dunno

I knew I should've picked it up when it first came out. :gah:

Ufff they are many well released , all the figures have something very good, would be unfair to leave someone out, but anyway , this is my list for now :

Hellboy
Joker DX
Leonidas
John Connor ( First version )
T-800 ( T2 )

Last edited:
1.Iron Man MK.I (amazing engineering)
2.Robocop
3.Cannibal Jack Sparrow
4.Dutch/Predator tie
5.POTA Gorilla Soldier/BR Robber Joker head on 1st Joker outfit-tie

There are others but I picked from the ones I own and I thought about everything that went in to the figure itself (sculpt, accessories, likeness, cool factor, etc.) and not just who the character was/is. If that were the case then the Comedian & PMC 2007 figure would be up there. Good call MacReady.

my thoughts...

In no ranking...

1. Godfather
2. Wolverine
3. Mark 1 Iron Man
4. Predator
5. Batman Original outfit TDK

Im sure one of those, probably Iron Man, will be replaced by T800 soon.

As for Hellboy, I have him and I enjoy him but hes really not the best... Maybe if you are a fanatic about the character but he could be better.

Fantastic detailing but my gripes..

1) Can BARELY move at all
2) pants are clunky and goofy looking
3) too short.

Other than that hes pretty cool!

In no particular order:

The Godfather
Iron Man MK I
Predator
Joker DX01
Batman DX02

That list will probably change once my T-800 shows up though... :yess:

It's amazing that I got my mk1 2 or 3 months ago and I am still in awe over it. It is the only IM figure I kept since I knew HT was going to pull out all the stops for the new movie. Probably my favorite. :inlove

mine would be:

1- t-800 arnie
2- Leonidas
3- Thriller Mike
4- John Connor V1
5- Iron Man Mark III

When Warmachine comes out, he'll be fighting for the top position with Arnie.

It's amazing that I got my mk1 2 or 3 months ago and I am still in awe over it. It is the only IM figure I kept since I knew HT was going to pull out all the stops for the new movie. Probably my favorite. :inlove

Mark 1 is brilliant. I really want to mod the Tony head to fit my Mark 1. If it happens it will be the greatest figure of all time. Or at least until something better comes along :wink1:

HT continues to get better with each release however, my list is:

Newer Releases
1. XMO:Wolverine
2. Blade II
3. Predator
4. King Leonidas
5. Dlx Batman (minus leakage)

Older Releases
1. Rambo III
2. Jack Sparrow
3. T-800

Pre-Orders