paris hilton - half a sentence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what should be paris hilton's punishment?

• she should be given the max in general population.

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • she should be let go because she's special and rich.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • she should do real life community service.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • paris is a slut and she has a social disease so who cares?

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you know what special treatment is for jails in L.A. Co? I think not. Ok let me lay it out for you. Special treatment is not what you think. She will most likely be in single person cell. She will have very limited time outside that cell as she will not be able to be around genpop. I would taken regular prison over this any day. 22 days in basicly solitary confinement is much worse then 45 in genpop. This is not something she asked for this is standard operating procedures, they do this with all people like this. L.A. Co has no country club jails, she not getting a Matha Stewart nice cush cell, she is in a regular prison, just not in genpop. Stop listening to the stupid E channel,etc.. they have no idea what happens. And for those who think I don't what I am talking about I do contract work for L.A. Co Sheriffs Jails and L.A. area PDs.

mfoga said:
Do any of you know what special treatment is for jails in L.A. Co? I think not. Ok let me lay it out for you. Special treatment is not what you think. She will most likely be in single person cell. She will have very limited time outside that cell as she will not be able to be around genpop. I would taken regular prison over this any day. 22 days in basicly solitary confinement is much worse then 45 in genpop. This is not something she asked for this is standard operating procedures, they do this with all people like this. L.A. Co has no country club jails, she not getting a Matha Stewart nice cush cell, she is in a regular prison, just not in genpop. Stop listening to the stupid E channel,etc.. they have no idea what happens. And for those who think I don't what I am talking about I do contract work for L.A. Co Sheriffs Jails and L.A. area PDs.

the special treatment isn't going to come from the structure, it will come from the prison guards and staff. we know how rich people are treated in and out of jail. WAY differently than anyone else for sure. paris will be able to watch tv, talk to friends and family on the phone, read magazines, probably do her hair and nails, and certainly not get harrassed by other inmates from general population. paris wouldn't survive 5 minutes in genpop. she needs some tough love and a dose of reality. solitary will not give her an ounce of punishment by any one elses' standards. maybe just hers. limp sentence.

tylerd said:
the special treatment isn't going to come from the structure, it will come from the prison guards and staff. we know how rich people are treated in and out of jail. WAY differently than anyone else for sure. paris will be able to watch tv, talk to friends and family on the phone, read magazines, probably do her hair and nails, and certainly not get harrassed by other inmates from general population. paris wouldn't survive 5 minutes in genpop. she needs some tough love and a dose of reality. solitary will not give her an ounce of punishment by any one elses' standards. maybe just hers. limp sentence.
I am going to take it you have NEVER been in jail or even seen the inside of working jail. I have been in the Jail she is going to, for work many times, she will not get what you think. I have been in the area she will be. There are no phones in these cells, no windows , and solid doors not bars. Ask anyone who has been in jail solitary is MUCH MUCH worse then being in genpop. Maybe for a day or two solitary would be fine. You try and sit in a small room with nothing to do no one to talk to, etc... for 23 days straight only leaving for an hour or two to shower and have small amont of time on the phone and stuff like that. Guards are not going to be able to do much for her, she cant have a cell phone and they are not going to give it to her and if they did it wouldnt work well. She will have be able to have magazines sent to her all imnates are allowed magazines. She will not have a TV there are no TVs in these rooms the only TVs are in the rec areas where she will have maybe a hour a day. She might be able to have one sent to her but she will have to order the special clear one and then have it cleared but thats most likey not going to happen in such short time.

If she went to one of the small Country Club style State/Federal Prisons she might get all these things you want but not where she is going.

mfoga said:
I am going to take it you have NEVER been in jail or even seen the inside of working jail. I have been in the Jail she is going to, for work many times, she will not get what you think. I have been in the area she will be. There are no phones in these cells, no windows , and solid doors not bars. Ask anyone who has been in jail solitary is MUCH MUCH worse then being in genpop. Maybe for a day or two solitary would be fine. You try and sit in a small room with nothing to do no one to talk to, etc... for 23 days straight only leaving for an hour or two to shower and have small amont of time on the phone and stuff like that. Guards are not going to be able to do much for her, she cant have a cell phone and they are not going to give it to her and if they did it wouldnt work well. She will have be able to have magazines sent to her all imnates are allowed magazines. She will not have a TV there are no TVs in these rooms the only TVs are in the rec areas where she will have maybe a hour a day. She might be able to have one sent to her but she will have to order the special clear one and then have it cleared but thats most likey not going to happen in such short time.

If she went to one of the small Country Club style State/Federal Prisons she might get all these things you want but not where she is going.
Wow, that does sound pretty bad....glad she gets to feel what it's like. Her actions are reckless and dangerous so hopefully this will teach her a lesson.

I like her but obviously she should get full punishment....she was warned so face the consequences...

buffy-collector said:
This is good news:D She deserves to be let off,I aggree she should serve time for what she did but half a sentence sounds much better than 45 days which to me sounds harsh.

It only takes a drunk driver one time behind the wheel to take someone's life.

I hope she dies after crashing her hummer into a nuke. Preferably with Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson, and Brittany Spears.

oh and Ryan Seacrest.

pixletwin said:

I hope she dies after crashing her hummer into a nuke. Preferably with Lindsay Lohan, Jessica Simpson, and Brittany Spears.

oh and Ryan Seacrest.
Poor Ryan Seacrest...:lol

pixletwin said:

oh and Ryan Seacrest.

:rock:rock:rock:rock

I have to say BC, if you are seriuos in your post you are more foolish than I ever gave you credit for!!!

The first time you see the damage (in person)that a drunk piece of ***** can cause, you will change your tune.

The loss of life is far more important than 45 days of Paris Hiltons!

Drunk drivers make me sick!

I feel like drinking a toast to Paris Hilton in an army boot.

Freaks, I give you Paris Hilton.

:yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck :yuck

obrv2.jpg

buffy-collector said:
This is good news:D She deserves to be let off,I aggree she should serve time for what she did but half a sentence sounds much better than 45 days which to me sounds harsh.
Sounds harsh!?:confused:

Drunk drivers should learn a lesson before they kill someone.

mfoga said:

my uncle, brother and cousin have worked in canon city for quite some time now. although i've never been a guest, i have visited them a few times. so you're actually claiming la county has no special favors to people like paris? maybe you've never experienced it personally but i assure you, it goes on everyday in every prison everywhere. people with big bucks get special favors. fact of life.

pixletwin said:

oh and Ryan Seacrest.

Girls night out?

Wouldn't it be wonderful if EVERYONE made a pledge--- media, you, me, the old guy who yells at kids to get off his lawn... NEVER TO SPEAK OF HER AGAIN. Maybe then she'll cease to exist.

Don't give her what she wants------ acknowledgement.

DarthNeil said:
Wouldn't it be wonderful if EVERYONE made a pledge--- media, you, me, the old guy who yells at kids to get off his lawn... NEVER TO SPEAK OF HER AGAIN. Maybe then she'll cease to exist.

Amen brother.. She is a waste of air..

DarthNeil said:

Very true.

DarthNeil said:

just wait. once she gets a bit older, no one will care about her slutty exploits.

DarthNeil said:

I'm in.....

DarthNeil said:

Actually back in March the AP decided they were not going to cover anything paris for a week and see if anyone noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back