paris hilton - half a sentence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what should be paris hilton's punishment?

• she should be given the max in general population.

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • she should be let go because she's special and rich.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • she should do real life community service.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • paris is a slut and she has a social disease so who cares?

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerd

Super Freak
Reaction score
just read the scum queen got her sentence reduced 50% for get this...good behavior. she was driving drunk and violated her probation, so now she gets half a sentence in a special area of jail away from the general population. i know someone that was killed by a drunk driver and this type of special favor makes me sick. how about you?

Well I suppose half a sentence is better than nothing. Michelle Rodriguez was also thrown in jail for a DUI and ended up doing less than a day before she was released due to overcrowding.

Can you imagine that some people are doing time, and they are actually innocent? What's wrong with this world? I know, it is run by humans...

Alice Adrenochrome said:
Can you imagine that some people are doing time, and they are actually innocent? What's wrong with this world? I know, it is run by humans...

sht happens.

it's ridiculous that she is getting it cut in half but i expected it.

She makes me sick :mad: Why is she even famous? What talent does she have? (before anybody says anything....ok ok that stupid video) but seriously. Why should she spend less time in jail?? What if she goes out and gets sloshed again :chug and this time hurts or god forbid kills someone while she should have been in jail? Then what??

This is just repulsive, just goes to show that there are two realities we live in. :slap. She should serve REAL time, like the other offenders. Think about the other cases, Robert Blake, OJ, all got off, now Phil Spector is probably next.

I personally think that she should be shanked in prison,

ozs6bg5.jpg

STYLE !!!

First off she won't be in General Population (GenPop), there is to large of a liability for L.A.S.D. Anyone who is famous, well know, etc.. will be serperate from GenPop. Plus side for them they get there own cell bad side no human interaction, very limited time outside the cell.

Second regeardless of who this was they would most likely get a reduced sentence due to huge overpopulation in County and State facilities. the only reason they wouldn't be lots of priors. Would you really rather have someone who should be in jail be on the street instead of Paris. I know people love to hate her but just remeber this stance when you get popped for a DUI or driving on a suspended license.

I thought the title of this thread was stating a fact.

The fact that all Paris Hilton can form on her own is half a sentence.

I didnt realize we were talking about her jail sentence.

I say she should do her full time and get a few shower gang bangs in the process. I hate this stupid whore! The fact that she is rich makes me sick to my stomach.

This is good news:D She deserves to be let off,I aggree she should serve time for what she did but half a sentence sounds much better than 45 days which to me sounds harsh.

buffy-collector said:
This is good news:D She deserves to be let off,I aggree she should serve time for what she did but half a sentence sounds much better than 45 days which to me sounds harsh.

paris has the resources $$$ to have a hummer stretch limo at her disposal at any time. knowing she was to be drinking, why would she drive drunk and repeatedly? because she is immature, irresponsible and thinks she is above the law. this isn't her first offense so she should be made to serve the full sentence.
and besides, that prison shower gang bang scene was already in the works for her next video. :lol produced by larry flynt? part of the 'stupid spoiled whore video playset' promotion.

seriously, i sure hope it won't take a vehicular manslaughter incident for her to grow up.

Sith Lord 0498 said:
Even then, I doubt she'll grow up.

i was actually surprised that she didn't appeal and was ready to serve time. if that's what you want to call it. she'll be in a special unit for special people, with chocolate rivers and gumdrop smiles. :monkey3

I'm just surprised that she's even serving time. The prison system doesn't need constant media attention...with all these entertainment news outlets that's going to be covering her like ET, E!, Access Hollywood, etc...nevermind all the tabloid fodder.

I should be pissed she isn't serving a normal prison sentence. You know what, as much as I have a disdain for Paris, I don't think the prison system should be glamorized by the media. Our tax payer dollars are at work paying for Ms Hilton and her reduced sentence. It's those same tax dollars that bring in the worst of the entertainment news stations. I was sickened with the whole Martha Stewart thing.

Prison shouldn't have any part of the media circus. Do I think Paris had special treatment? Yeah, a little bit...but it's expected. Do I think she's gonna learn her lesson? Please, her & her friends will hit a Hollywood hotspot like Hyde and that same media circus will be taking pictures of Paris' first shot of vodka after the sentence that got her in trouble. She's a media whore and she's going to use this to garner more attention after she gets released from prison. It's how she makes a living.

A good friend of mine's sister and 3 neices were killed by a drunk driver so I have no sympathy for anyone who does that. But this is America and being famous and wealthy gets you out of a lot of things. She is a nobody, no tallent, waste of a person and sooner or later she will get her due.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back