paris hilton - half a sentence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what should be paris hilton's punishment?

• she should be given the max in general population.

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • she should be let go because she's special and rich.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • she should do real life community service.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • paris is a slut and she has a social disease so who cares?

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
THREE DAYS? after cutting scum queen's sentence in half, she was released after serving only 3 days for an unspecified medical problem. she is wearing an ankle bracelet and is under mansion arrest. (house arrest for the wealthy) anyone who says the rich can't buy special favors in jail looks pretty silly right now.

and remember kiddies, the next time you get caught violating probation while driving drunk, just plead the 'paris defense'. almost as full proof as the chewbacca defense. :chew

tylerd said:
THREE DAYS? after cutting scum queen's sentence in half, she was released after serving only 3 days for an unspecified medical problem. she is wearing an ankle bracelet and is under mansion arrest. (house arrest for the wealthy) anyone who says the rich can't buy special favors in jail looks pretty silly right now.

and remember kiddies, the next time you get caught violating probation while driving drunk, just plead the 'paris defense'. almost as full proof as the chewbacca defense. :chew

I didn't believe you until I saw it myself on MSN.

What is wrong with the US these days? With all of the US watching this case they pull this kind of crap? Makes our judicial system look like a bunch of morons.

I hope she leaves the house and they arrest her again!

Shropt said:
I didn't believe you until I saw it myself on MSN.

What is wrong with the US these days? With all of the US watching this case they pull this kind of crap? Makes our judicial system look like a bunch of morons.

I hope she leaves the house and they arrest her again!

where is all this taking place, California?

Vader AL said:
where is all this taking place, California?

yes. the land that acquitted OJ with DNA evidence against him and his bruno magli custom 10 1/2 shoe footprints in the blood at the murder scene. i guess paris doesn't really seem that bad after all.

tylerd said:
yes. the land that acquitted OJ with DNA evidence against him and his bruno magli custom 10 1/2 shoe footprints in the blood at the murder scene. i guess paris doesn't really seem that bad after all.

that's explains it somewhat then. OJ was innocent...don't you remember the glove didn't fit..? "if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit". what a joke.

Poor OJ. He gets such a bum rap! After all the time he's spent searching for the "real killer" on golf courses and night club all around the country, and he's still labelled a murderer.

buffy-collector said:
PARIS IS FREE!!!!!like she should have been,poor her.See shes the best.
You are so ignorant. I hope she runs you over while she is drunk, then we will see who is singing her praises. :rolleyes:

El Roranous said:
You are so ignorant. I hope she runs you over while she is drunk, then we will see who is singing her praises. :rolleyes:

Amen brother..

I have a 5 month old in my car w/ me and I don't think its cute w/ all these dumb girls driving around trashed..

Buffy Collector is BEYOND ignorant..

WHAAAA, I love paris hilton to death. I just wanna hug her to death....oh and I mean to death...:emperor :emperor

tomandshell said:
This makes me sick to my stomach. She must have done some extra special favors for a few of the guards...

Now that image made ME sick to my stomach....shame on you tom, shame on your for giving me that visual.....:monkey1 :monkey1

tomandshell said:
This makes me sick to my stomach. She must have done some extra special favors for a few of the guards...

They're going to need some good anti-botics to cure that.

buffy-collector said:
PARIS IS FREE!!!!!like she should have been,poor her.See shes the best.

I just hope you're sarcastic there.If Not...Well....

No comment...I'm on probation...but you can imagine what I would have said...:rolleyes:

Shai Hulud said:
I just hope you're sarcastic there.If Not...Well....

No comment...I'm on probation...but you can imagine what I would have said...:rolleyes:
What I said is probably G rated to what you would have said. :lol

Im not sarcastic,she should have been freed its just fact shes better than everyone..Paris is like da best and shes soo smart,who really even cares if ashe drinks drives,she dint kill anyone did she?

buffy-collector said:
Im not sarcastic,she should have been freed its just fact shes better than everyone..Paris is like da best and shes soo smart,who really even cares if ashe drinks drives,she dint kill anyone did she?
But she will next time and I hope that the person she kills is you. Since you love her so much then you won't care that she crushes you while driving drunk with her over-sized SUV :emperor

Paris Hilton is a waste of space.

Do you have a brain or do you honestly defend people that have no respect for others or authority?:confused:

You sound like you are really young. In any case, I am sure you would not like to come home to news that your mother was hit and killed by a drunk driver would you? Didn't think so. Now quit being so ignorant!

Last edited:
El Roranous said:

:lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back