paris hilton - half a sentence?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what should be paris hilton's punishment?

• she should be given the max in general population.

Votes: 41 66.1%
  • she should be let go because she's special and rich.

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • she should do real life community service.

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • paris is a slut and she has a social disease so who cares?

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
buffy-collector said:
Im not sarcastic,she should have been freed its just fact shes better than everyone..Paris is like da best and shes soo smart,who really even cares if ashe drinks drives,she dint kill anyone did she?
well its officially possible for 1 person's IQ to be so low it lowers the world average

buffy-collector said:
Im not sarcastic,she should have been freed its just fact shes better than everyone..Paris is like da best and shes soo smart,who really even cares if ashe drinks drives,she dint kill anyone did she?
Yeah, I totally agree. Herpes infested debutantes who drive drunk are the smartest, coolest people ever. In all seriousness, I truly believe you are joking and just enjoy pissing people off with your comments. No one could be that ignorant.

Paris Hilton - Half a Sentence

The title of this thread would ironically be a great title for her autobiography. That's probably about all the writing that her pea brain could accomplish.

tomandshell said:
Paris Hilton - Half a Sentence

The title of this thread would ironically be a great title for her autobiography. That's probably about all the writing that her pea brain could accomplish.
"That's so...................what's the word?"

Well I think shes smart and soo am I!
She wont hit anyone shes not daft,shes perfect.

Half of you are jelous as you have no real reason why shes bad.Im nloot young by the way im just better thaan most people in the world.
If you had the honour in metting me you would see how I talk to people on the street and how I look a scruffs.If you think im ingorant from reading this then you'd be shocked by my mouth if you met me!FACT.

buffy-collector said:

Half of you are jelous as you have no real reason why shes bad.Im nloot young by the way im just better thaan most people in the world.
If you had the honour in metting me you would see how I talk to people on the street and how I look a scruffs.If you think im ingorant from reading this then you'd be shocked by my mouth if you met me!FACT.
:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
I need no more proof. You are a fool. :lol

By the way, it really is time to finish the 2nd grade. All those spelling and grammatical errors make your writing very difficult to read.:cool:

I really think this whole thing has been her plan all along.
It was really suspicious when they withdrew their appeal to the sentencing and proceeded forward. Im sure they had a well paid doc plan out this entire scenario in advance.

buffy-collector said:

I really hope you have a well off family to support you thru your entire life BC.
Your view of the world is so far from reality theres no way you could support yourself without that spoon.

Could you imagine BC at a job interview.
Employer: What kind of skills do you have to offer?
BC: Im SKINNY! duh! ... oh yeah and Im HOT too!! teehee.
Employer: RRRrriiight rriight ... mm-kaaayy
BC: Oh yeah. I can shock you with my mouth too. Would that help?

She'd never make it without a mommy or daddy's suport

My gawd how dare you people!the cheek,Im am perfect I dont need spelling,you should take in my language.Im not writing a book ya no,im rushing.

Thats Hot

buffy-collector said:
My gawd how dare you people!the cheek,Im am perfect I dont need spelling,you should take in my language.Im not writing a book ya no,im rushing.

Thats Hot

english, por favor?

buffy-collector said:

Thats Hot
:lol :lol :lol

I speak in da language of the hot.:D
Im listening to star are blind right now.

Gawd how peerrffect am i,I need to talk to the mirror lol.
Whats ignorant were you ignore people?if so im it.Thats hot

buffy-collector said:
I speak in da language of the hot.:D
Im listening to star are blind right now.

Gawd how peerrffect am i,I need to talk to the mirror lol.
Whats ignorant were you ignore people?if so im it.Thats hot
:rock:rock:rock

BC....YOU SHOULD POST A PIC OF YOURSELF IN THE''WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE THREAD''....TO SHOW HOW UNWORTHY WE ARE OF YOUR HOTNESS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back