ALIEN and ALIENS Thread...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just emailed Lonnie again for the 3rd time. This will be my last attempt. If he responds, it will be 1st thing tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

I can only imagine that perhaps the sculpt didn't come out right and he's possibly recasting...

Speaking of recasting... Ironman, is there any chance you could recast the sculpt?

And I'll cast my vote for a back-up Hudson...

hface8.jpg

This one might not be a bad back-up, with a good repaint of course. I like the "concerned" expression.

"Why don't you put her in charge."

:D

Wor-Gar said:
I've just emailed Lonnie again for the 3rd time. This will be my last attempt. If he responds, it will be 1st thing tomorrow morning. Fingers crossed.

I can only imagine that perhaps the sculpt didn't come out right and he's possibly recasting...

That's SO funny. I just emailed him too, desperate... not really, said we need HELP and also let him know pics of my Custom T 800s will be coming soon... both were his HS...

pjam said:
That's SO funny. I just emailed him too, desperate... not really, said we need HELP and also let him know pics of my Custom T 800s will be coming soon... both were his HS...

Good. Stroke that ego. :lol

The more people who contact him the better... shows demand.

Here's a better picture of that Poppo Hudson:

hudsonheadEVAaliens.jpg

Last edited:
I emailed Lonnie as well a few weeks ago. I'm ordering an Apone head and will ask him about Hudson in my order form.

They actually look better than Cheongs, better fit around the wrists and different sculpt too, a bit more masculine, tendons and all but but they are definitely arm sleeves...

War -Toys will have the Cheong body back in stock in a couple weeks, bought mine for 7 bucks...

Who knows, maybe they are the same...

screamingmetal said:
Those arm sleeves came from the Modern Dragon US M-240 Gunner Baghdad "Fernando".
I've seen him parted out and the body with sleeves available at a few places, but I just cheeked and couldn't find any available.

I wonder if they are pretty similar to Cheong's. I only have Ripley to test them on and I'll need some for Sarah Connor so I hope these work.

Too big for Sarah, may have to figure out a way to slim them down for her but too big as is... maybe Les has a suggestion... maybe cut a slit all the way up and reseam them with tape or something...

You sure it's not just that the rubber looks masculine because it's on over those plastic masculine Fernando arms underneath? I would think they would be exactly the same as Cheong's because they are both from Dragon and the same scale.

I have Fernando on another custom. They are rubber-covered arms -- not removable sleeves.

Sorry.

I suppose you could always yank the arms out and transplant them onto Vas.

dekadentdave said:
You sure it's not just that the rubber looks masculine because it's on over those plastic masculine Fernando arms underneath? I would think they would be exactly the same as Cheong's because they are both from Dragon and the same scale.

I pulled mine off the Cheong fig,looked very similar but he was made a ways back, old stock. I'm sure the underbodies are the same so it's probably the same sleeves too... not sure though...

As far as the sleeves, they are molded so the arms make no difference.

dekadentdave said:
I wonder if they are pretty similar to Cheong's. I only have Ripley to test them on and I'll need some for Sarah Connor so I hope these work.
I don't actually own one, I stopped buying Dragon Military figures about a year ago. He might actually have bendy arms and not arm sleeves. Not sure if I had him confused with Cheong's arm sleeves.
I sent an email off to Monkey Depot about Fernando's arms, I'll let you all know what I find out.

Last edited:
Yep, no arm sleeves on this guy, thanks guys. War-Toys will have them broken down in a few weeks they said so check in with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back