DEAR NASH

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the series between San Antonio and Phoenix and believe the NBA Champion will come out of that matchup.
With that being said I think it will be very hard for Phoenix to win 1 let alone win 2 games in San Antonio.
I love watching Steve Nash play and I think the Matrix and Stoudemire are really exciting players. We shall see what happens...

Pistons will be tough to beat, but without Ben Wallace in the middle I feel they will have a tough time beating Phoenix or San Antonio. No disrespects to Cleveland, Utah or Golden State.

Warriors, come out to plaaayyy!!!

Defense -- Suns certainly played it tonight. The difference was Tony Parker. In game 1 he scored almost at will - in game 2 they played him tighter and his lack of production hurt his team. Stoudemire going strong to the hoop also helped.

I live in the Detroit area and have watched the Pistons closely --- I think they are a better team with Chris Webber as opposed to Ben Wallace. Webber is a better passer and has more options with the ball. Sure, they lose something on defense - BUT Webber more than makes up for it on the other end. And I was against signing CW when they did it but he proved me wrong. I would love to see the Suns and the Pistons in the finals.

gideon said:
Defense -- Suns certainly played it tonight. The difference was Tony Parker. In game 1 he scored almost at will - in game 2 they played him tighter and his lack of production hurt his team. Stoudemire going strong to the hoop also helped.

I live in the Detroit area and have watched the Pistons closely --- I think they are a better team with Chris Webber as opposed to Ben Wallace. Webber is a better passer and has more options with the ball. Sure, they lose something on defense - BUT Webber more than makes up for it on the other end. And I was against signing CW when they did it but he proved me wrong. I would love to see the Suns and the Pistons in the finals.

I agree, they are definitely better on offense with Webber in the middle. I am from Philly and I have watched him for the last 3 years.
I see it like this, the Pistons' defense is good but not great. If matched up with the Suns in a 7 games series would the Pistons be able to keep up with the fast and athletic guys on Phoenix? Even with Webber they would not be able to out-score the Suns. The Suns would also have homecourt advantage.

If they met the Spurs in the Finals, the Pistons would have an even tougher time with Duncan in the post. The Spurs are also the best defensive team in the playoffs right now.

But that is why they play the games, anything can happen, just ask Dirk and the Mavericks.

ok seriously...im going through withdrawls...i can't believe we have to wait until saturday for game 3 suns/spurs. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

nash said:
sweet bro!

help me find a MR Vader ROTJ LE or Han Elite please :cool:
Crap why didnt you say that you were looking for a Han EE. One just sold for $550 shipped.

Bodie The Cursed said:
Stoudemire= wahhhhhh!!!:monkey2 "They're trying to injure me!!":monkey2

Now I really want The Suns to lose..

Good, that will make it much sweeter when I can rub it in your face after they claim the title.

:lol < LOL! .. If they win (which they won't) rub away my friend.. I will deserve it..

Now do you really think that Manu and Bowen are trying to injure Stoudemire?..

Puhlease... He sure is turning into a HUGE baby..

GO G STATE!!!

Bodie The Cursed said:
:lol < LOL! .. If they win (which they won't) rub away my friend.. I will deserve it..

Now do you really think that Manu and Bowen are trying to injure Stoudemire?..

Puhlease... He sure is turning into a HUGE baby..

GO G STATE!!!
you obviously don't follow the rest of the league besides your lakers.

So many people have complained about Bowen and his dirty tactics of trying to actually injure players. He does poo like putting his feet under a player when they go up for a shot, etc. Bowen is one, if not, THE dirtiest player in the NBA. You have no idea what goes on other than what the stupid cameras show you.

And for a big baby, i'd put all my money and then some on Stoudemire to knock your ass out any day.

Get over yourself and GO FISHING! :lol:lol:lol
shaqkobewp9.jpg

Last edited:
:lol < LOL!

I follow the league pretty closely.. Basketball is the only sport that does anything for me anymore..

I know plenty about Bowen as well watching him guard Kobe over the years.. Trust me when I say he is not trying to injure anyone, just get under thier skin. Which he is clearly doing.. Bowen is old-school, I respect him.

If we were in the Playoffs against him I suppose I'd be complaining about him also..

Stoudemire is still a BIG baby, and I'd put my money on him knocking me out too..

Basketball players however are the worst fighters in the world, aside from Mr Barkley..

Last edited:
who was it that robbert horry was fighting a bunch of years back??

they looked like two kangaroos boxing lol.

I wish I could find a clip of it. hillarious.

Bodie The Cursed said:
Basketball players however are the worst fighters in the world, aside from Mr Barkley..

Agreed. Even the great Sir Bryant vs. Reggie Miller was somewhat funny to watch! :lol

Back