"I got my Faramir" thread! Woohoo!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing is I've never had caffeine in my life, LOL.

That's why I keep my rantings in this thread, so that I don't bother other members. Sorry if I'm so excited, but I've been dreaming of a 1/6 Faramir since I was a kid, and somehow, it's finally about to happen!

OH THE JOY!!!!!!

Hey Capt. When I spoke with xxxxxx today he said that he got a good look at Faramir and he said the detail was amazing. By far the best of the 12 inch LOTR line!!! I can't wait for you to finally get yours!! :D

Last edited:
Why thank you m'lady, both for the news and the encouragement! I'm so excited I can't even begin to express it. This is the figure I've dreamed of for years, and now he's finally coming! Thanks for the update!

Just began my yearly reading of the LOTR books (begining with The Hobbit) and I am feeling drawn to the LOTR 1:6ers..... Is it too late to get into this line? I don't know if I could handle it. I have passed up soo many great deals on figures allready. :(

pixletwin said:
Just began my yearly reading of the LOTR books (begining with The Hobbit) and I am feeling drawn to the LOTR 1:6ers..... Is it too late to get into this line? I don't know if I could handle it. I have passed up soo many great deals on figures allready. :(

I've got the Exclusive versions of Aragorn, Boromir, and Legolas. $300 plus actual shipping. PM if interested.

Dude I'll so take them!

Wait, I already have them all. :pow But that just goes to show how incredible they are, because they really are the unheralded jewel of Sideshow's 1/6 collection. They're just amazing!

Captain Aldeggon said:
Trust me--they are SO worth it. And they come so slowly, even I can afford being a completionist with them!

COLOR]

I second what Captian has said here. I have all three that have been released (and eagerly await Faramir...which is going to really the best of all 4 so far IMO). I can't be a huge collector but the slow release of these makes it very possible for me to get them all and also pick and choose between other LOTR lines from SS. I can't wait till we get hobbits in the line though. A female character would be nice as well.

CAhobbit said:
I second what Captian has said here. I have all three that have been released (and eagerly await Faramir...which is going to really the best of all 4 so far IMO). I can't be a huge collector but the slow release of these makes it very possible for me to get them all and also pick and choose between other LOTR lines from SS. I can't wait till we get hobbits in the line though. A female character would be nice as well.

I can't reveal my source...but I've heard that hobbits are on the way....probably not until much later in the year though, is my guess.

Jen said:
I can't reveal my source...but I've heard that hobbits are on the way....probably not until much later in the year though, is my guess.

I can neither confirm nor deny my own knowledge of what you've posted about. :cool:

We'll just all have to wait and see what comes to light before the end of the year.

I can neither confirm nor deny my confirmation of your denial, while posting on the Nile.

I can neither confirm nor deny my denial of the nile while being chased by a crocadile. :lol

Jen said:

If my guess concerning your source is correct, m'lady, then I'm gonna be way excited! That's a source we can trust. This line is a dream come true!

Captain Aldeggon said:
If my guess concerning your source is correct, m'lady, then I'm gonna be way excited! That's a source we can trust. This line is a dream come true!

If you're guessing what I'm thinking...then you are CORRECT!!!! :D :D

Darth Sheba said:
Can't. We haven't seen the Denethor prototype yet. :D

Count me in on that too! I can't wait to have the father with his sons... though I highly doubt I'll drench him in oil...

Jen you are truly an angel!!!!!!

This is turning out to be one of the best days I've had in a long time. And Dave, maybe Denethor's exclusive will be a torch in case you change your mind! Denethor will be a great figure too. He's got such a rich costume that you really would have the chance at an amazing looking 1/6er!

The Palantir? That would rock, but he's never seen with it in the film, and then Saruman wouldn't have one.

Denethor will come with his sword, but that's about it. Faramir already has the cloven horn, and the Palantir would have to be reused. Other than that torch I can't think of an exclusive.
:confused:

EDIT: He'd also have the white scepter of the Steward. So that's two items, because they'd better not make that an exclusive!

Captain Aldeggon said:
The Palantir? That would rock, but he's never seen with it in the film, and then Saruman wouldn't have one.

Denethor will come with his sword, but that's about it. Faramir already has the cloven horn, and the Palantir would have to be reused. Other than that torch I can't think of an exclusive.
:confused:

EDIT: He'd also have the white scepter of the Steward. So that's two items, because they'd better not make that an exclusive!

Explosive cherry tomatoes and dribbling wine goblet exclusives! :monkey1

Back