"I got my Faramir" thread! Woohoo!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Radagaster said:
This is the first LOTR 12" I've seen that already has an LE of 1200. Wonder what the regular LE will be?

I'm guessing the regular ES will be the same as Boromir...2000.

Radagaster said:
And where is this puzzle you guys keep talking about?
if you had tried to log in to order faramir before he was up, you will reach a screen telling you to play a jigsaw puzzle of the preview pic while waiting for him to be up.

I'm still amazed by the unbelievable detail on this guy. Look at those vambrances! Tiny buckles and everything! And the leather jerkin is gorgeous as well as the cloak. More than anything though, the best part about the costume is that it's so perfectly fitted!!! I can't get over by how well it fits and how exact the proportions are! I have yet to see another figure who's costume fits so faithfully to the film. Sideshow, you are amazing! Faramir is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

had a class today from 900-1200, luckily we had a break and I ran to the computer lab to grab him about 1020. Can't wait to get him.

OK, so I kept my own records :rolleyes:

Here’s the breakdown for Exclusive sell-thru time so far:

Aragorn just under 6 hours 1750
Legolas 7 hours 15 minutes 1750
Boromir 23 hours 1750
Faramir just over 3 hours 1250

This, for anyone who cares. :D

wow, mean no disrespect for Faramir lovers I love him, but I'm suprised he was the figure that would sell out the fastest. granted, he is a lower edition size, but I suppose since the LoTR 12"ers are gaining popularity, they sell out faster. Kinda sucks for people not able to reach a computer in time. But I dont care, I got mine. :emperor :emperor

It must be because he's just SO COOL!!! I'm surprised myself, but maybe it's because he wasn't in the Weta line? I dunno. All I know is that this is the best offering Sideshow has ever put out, and THANK YOU SIDESHOW!!!

can see the ebay auctions now... sold out in under 3 hours 23 minutes!!

Back