Hot Toys kick a**!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah fortunately I'm a 90's kid.

it could have been worse.

80s-big-hair.jpg

m964205.jpg

hahah just kidding guys.

DUDE! Now I can never look at your posts again, in fears that you'll post more hideous things like this!

BAD SNAKEBEATER! BAD!

Eli26 said:
DUDE! Now I can never look at your posts again, in fears that you'll post more hideous things like this!

BAD SNAKEBEATER! BAD!

haha sorry bro I couldn't resist, I'll put a warning next time. :rotfl

I'll take the big-haired 80's over the... WTF was the 90's even about anyways?

Last edited:
EVILFACE said:
90's sucked.

They gave us the wonderful styles like:

fresh_prince_cast.jpg

:rotfl :lol :rotfl :lol :rotfl

That's true..... The 80's at least had awesome films. 90's sucked hard... at least until the late nineties... at least then we started to have good music. :D

DarkArtist81 said:
at least until the late nineties... at least then we started to have good music. :D

Popular music hasn't been good since '96 at the latest. :peace

that show was funny... and so was the jamie fox show.. along with the wayans bros...

the 90's did spring the best animated series of all time...
batmans1.JPG

As good as BTAS was, 80's GIJoe, He-man, Transformers and Thundercats were better.

Classic Tom and Jerry thump all though.

EVILFACE said:
As good as BTAS was, 80's GIJoe, He-man, Transformers and Thundercats were better.

Classic Tom and Jerry thump all though.

All my favorite cartoons. I loved being a kid in the 80's.

Kabukiman said:
Popular music hasn't been good since '96 at the latest. :peace

DING!

kabukiman is correct... In fact the last great release of the 90's was Mellonchollie and the Infinite Sadness. :lecture

And Josh, the only part of the 90's that matters was the first half. I mean come on... You had Pearl Jam, Alice In Chains, The Cranberries, Smashing Pumpkins, not to mention NIRVANA!!!! It was a fooking rennaissance!

What did the late 90's offer? Backstreet Boys, Lincoln Park, Korn and Brittany Spears...

No thank you. :monkey1 :D

pixletwin said:
What did the late 90's offer? Backstreet Boys, Lincoln Park, Korn and Brittany Spears...
Hey buddy!!!!!!

You watch you tongue about Korn!!! And FYI they have been around since the early 90's bud!

:peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back