Hot Toys - MMS 111 - John Connor (Final Battle Version)- spec + hi-res pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool weathered John Connor(final batle version) from toyworld
this is how JC should look::rolleyes:

20091129122622370.jpg

20091129122706135.jpg

20091129122717211.jpg

20091129122655673.jpg

20091129122645530.jpg

20091129122634548.jpg

20091129030350134.jpg

It's supposed to be a WRK (Wearable Ruggedized Keyboard) for his PPC.

Loving all these photos! :banana

the weathered version looks ace! really lovely, and THAT would be so hard to resist :D

can't wait to see some accesoirces at ebay :monkey3

Big difference with that weathered version. Gotta go that route when I get mine's and also relocate his scar too.

Hey, this is a dumb question but, what is that rubber block thing on his shoulder ? Is it just extra armor ?

It's a keypad/keyboard.

Have no need for this character, but that weathered one above looks brilliant.

It's supposed to be a WRK (Wearable Ruggedized Keyboard) for his PPC.

Loving all these photos! :banana

Are you guys sure about that?, I mean look at this rig below..has two of them, it looks more like a grip to help sustain your rife while in shoulder mount position.

USARMYFCS26.jpg

This is the only thing i can find about what you guys speak of, and it looks nothing like what JC wore in the movie. I still think that piece on his right shoulder is just a rubber support.

ikeys-ak-39-copy-525x350.jpg

Yep, it's definitely supposed to be a ruggedized keyboard. Recoil pads/grips are usually fitted to the stock of weapons. The HK-416 doesn't really have that much of a 'kick' ... The vest in your picture looks like an FCS prototype.

This is the only thing i can find about what you guys speak of, and it looks nothing like what JC wore in the movie. I still think that piece on his right shoulder is just a rubber support.

ikeys-ak-39-copy-525x350.jpg

You won't find much info because of OPSEC (Operations Security) considerations. Most of these systems are classified or still undergoing RT&E (Research, Test & Evaluation).

Valfar is correct, the rubber piece on his shoulder is part of a Crye Precisions tactical vest. It is designed to grip the stock of different weapon systems, not just the HK416 or the M4. It is in the wrong position in these pics, should be closer to his shoulder and not on his chest.

Last edited:
Valfar is correct, the rubber piece on his shoulder is part of a Crye Precisions tactical vest. It is designed to grip the stock of different weapon systems, not just the HK416 or the M4. It is in the wrong position in these pics, should be closer to his shoulder and not on his chest.

No, it's not ... Crye Precisions tactical vest don't have them. I've never seen a tactical/survival vest that incorporates a built-in weapons grip/pad ... What would be the point ...

Back