New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this pic!

a4onko.jpg

Can't wait for these! Only about a month before they release!:yess:

Cant believe I didnt know about these. Dang, My 7" Freddy shelf is already full so gonna have to do some juggling cos I definately want the full set. They look very impresive for thier scale and especially when stood next to the earlier 7" Freds.

These look awesome but they aren't coming out until october? That's what it says at thebigbadtoystore and toy wiz. Ebay sellers are saying August. Does anyone have an exact release date for these?

Last edited:
These look awesome but they aren't coming out until october? That's what it says at thebigbadtoystore and toy wiz. Ebay sellers are saying August. Does anyone have an exact release date for these?

BBTS says August 2011 on the singles. It says October for the set of 2. That is a mistake. Neca said they are releasing in August.

Actually, I believe there are two waves. Wave 1 comes out in August and has Nightmare 1 and 2 Freddy. Wave 2 is Parts 3 and 4, which are being released in October. Could be wrong though.

They're out! Got my set yesterday - great figures overall for the price, well done Neca. Nice that you get multiple completely different display options with them.

The only drawbacks: same leg sculpt, soft razors, my Revenge doesn't stand well, and the NOES has wonky eyes. For the most part, that's nit-picking though, and I'm very happy with these guys. Definitely the best Freddies I've come across in this scale.

necafreddies01.jpg

necafreddies02.jpg

necafreddies03.jpg

necafreddies04.jpg

necafreddies05.jpg

necafreddies06.jpg

necafreddies07.jpg

necafreddies08.jpg

Thanks for the props on the pics fellas - had fun with these little guys. I love Freddy!

I got the figures at Frank-n-Sons for $12 each out the door.

Back