New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where will you pick them up in Uk?
I have found some of the UK prices are more expensive than ordering stuff from EBay. Forbidden Planet for example is a total rip off.

Yeah, Planet used to be awesome 10 years ago as did traveling man. How much arwe planet charging for them? I will probs end up getting from ebay but at the moment (last time I checked) there was only one company doing pre orders. They were pretty well priced to be honest but I thought id wait til other people listed them and hopefully they have a price war :lol

I don't know but they were the last true single Freddies to be released that aren't Mezco, in a box set, or SDCC exclusive. NECA always does a better job imo.

*waits for typical SF responses*

*looks at join date and laughs at spawn boardie a-typical delusionary post*

I havent kept up in this thread as of late, but have these guys hit or are they still on pre-order.

I actually like what NECA does. I joined this forum before Spawn. And how do you even KNOW that I'm on Spawn???????

This is precisely why I don't go on this forum anymore.

:violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin :violin

Bashing other companies for the sake of pedistaling kiddie toys is exactly why you end up dealing with this type of thing. I have NECA, Mezco and McFarlane pieces as well, but I'm not going to put down other companies to make them seem more than what they are. At the end of the day, they're mass marketed, disposable kiddie garbage, not high-end limited edition collectibles. :huh

Last edited:
You're welcome. I set you up too good for that one.

Also,I never even been on the Spawn boards.

Don't like talking out of my ass so I was there to see if the ____ that goes on here (people trolling that McFarlane, Mezco and NECA > HT, SSC, etc.) goes on there too. Needless to say, I wasn't surprised that it does, but to a greater extent. Like they literally ban members who say otherwise. Rebelscum's the same way with Hasbro Star Wars as is Hisstank with Hasbro Joes. Would seem us non allowance-based, high-end collectors are in the minority :lol

Don't like talking out of my ass so I was there to see if the ____ that goes on here (people trolling that McFarlane, Mezco and NECA > HT, SSC, etc.) goes on there too. Needless to say, I wasn't surprised that it does, but to a greater extent. Like they literally ban members who say otherwise. Rebelscum's the same way with Hasbro Star Wars as is Hisstank with Hasbro Joes. Would seem us non allowance-based, high-end collectors are in the minority :lol

Well, at least the McFarlane/Mezco/NECA is cheaper. But you pay for ____ and you get ____ in return.

BTW, YOU talk out of your ass? Never. :pfft:

Back