New freddys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, browsing Ebay I noticed something strange. Some part 1 Freddys are packaged with the long arms,

sngqwy.jpg

And some are not,
2yziqfs.jpg

Very strange. Variants?

So, browsing Ebay I noticed something strange. Some part 1 Freddys are packaged with the long arms,

sngqwy.jpg

And some are not,
2yziqfs.jpg

Very strange. Variants?

Thats cus the long arms version is the nightmare on elm street 1 movie figure, and the the other is from the noes 2: freddies revenge!:peace

sngqwy.jpg

And some are not,
2yziqfs.jpg

Very strange. Variants?

Yeah just a variant, like they did with Splinter Cell Sam Fisher's backback or vest. No one is rarer than the other.

Thats cus the long arms version is the nightmare on elm street 1 movie figure, and the the other is from the noes 2: freddies revenge!:peace

Your looking at the wrong thing. THe bottom right and top photos are both part 1 with differant arms.

Well I would be getting these but... Hot Toys is getting too much of my money so I'll have to pass on these for now. They look sick though.

Besides the lazy pants sculpting... :dunno

Waiting for these things to go on-sale here in the U.K I heard its the 20th? Im arsed paying the US shipping fees for a couple of weeks wait.

Waiting for these things to go on-sale here in the U.K I heard its the 20th? Im arsed paying the US shipping fees for a couple of weeks wait.

Where will you pick them up in Uk?
I have found some of the UK prices are more expensive than ordering stuff from EBay. Forbidden Planet for example is a total rip off.

Back