Loading Toys Dangerous Man Loses(09003) [Jason Bourne]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bourne Hilarity

Hah, Dutch will sort you out. ^^^^ off Morbo!
Ya Morbo faaack off
SL732180.jpg

You got Dutch already ?

Wow Raymond your Bourne kitbash is phenomenal. I was wondering if you could recommend a different overcoat that could go well with the bourne supremacy look because I've been looking for the Triad Toys dark grey coat you used but I've had no luck. It is hard to find.

matt1bourne.jpg

Parts List:

Head: Loading Toys Bourne
Sweater: Loading Toys Statham
Pants: Enterbay Jack Bauer
Shoes: Hot Toys Secret Service ERT (Male)
Body Hot Toys :Chest and shoulders shaved down
Gun: Loading Toys Bourne
Jacket: Triad Toys Bullet Ballet Dark Gray died Black with Jet Black Dylon
Bag: Loading Toys Statham (A bit bigger than the one he stole from Clive Owen in the Bourne Identity but it looks cool so I'm happy with it.

plasmid303, I know how hard it is to find this Bullet ballet coat, ight OR dark gray (both which would work for Bourne because they would oth need to be dyed). I looked hours upon hours with no avail for my brother's bash.

This is what I found as the second best option I think... It's from the Dr figures Spy 7...

https://www.v-storebiz.com/goods.php?id=98

That's what I used on mine, and it works like a charm.

plasmid303, I know how hard it is to find this Bullet ballet coat, ight OR dark gray (both which would work for Bourne because they would oth need to be dyed). I looked hours upon hours with no avail for my brother's bash.

This is what I found as the second best option I think... It's from the Dr figures Spy 7...

Thanks for the suggestion, Raymond, the Dr. Figures coat will work work fine. Bought one. I will keep looking for the Triad bullet ballet coat though.

That's a great bash, chilipep.

Does anyone know if this overcoat is the same as the Dr. Figures Spy Seven coat?

sku420.jpg

it's from a black suit and overcoat I found while searching through ebay (storeroom): here.

^ The coat that The Harvey Dent kitbash is waring is the Spy Seven overcoat. I don't know for sure if the Bourne kitbash (by lord-22) is wearing that same coat.

As for the BBi3.5 body, aside from being a bit too buff and muscular for Bourne, it's a decent body to use instead of a TrueType. The articulation is good, but it doesn't hang as naturally as the more current bodies (the BBi body is quite old now).

If you're going to use that for a Bourne bash, it might look a bit too buff.

Back